Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Secaucus
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The best hotel!! Very convenient love the rooms they are like mini apartments! Staff is so helpful and friendly :) Just checked out today and I am going to say I will miss it! But will be back in June or July for another trip to the city :) loved my stay here!!!! Everything is so clean as well :)

• Stayed: March 2013
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a lovely review. It's great to hear that you found your room to be clean and the staff to be helpful and friendly. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again in June or July!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I stayed here to attend the Beneath the Sea trade show at the Meadowlands. The hotel is within walking distance of the Meadowlands. The hotel staff were extremely helpful and courteous. The room was a good value.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that our location is so convenient for your annual trade show, and we look forward to seeing you again next year. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

All that you good reviews that you read for this place is nothing like the actual experience of staying here. Very Friendly and helpful staff , Place is kept very clean, Close to the mall and theatres and very convenient to go to New York with a bus stop available only a few yards from the hotel. All basic necessities are made available for your comfort. I enjoyed every bit of my stay here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am pleased to hear that our staff was friendly and welcoming and that you found our location convenient. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

All in all I have had a really nice stay here. The staff is very helpful, they are at your service 24/7. Should you have any problems, receiving packages, in need for dry cleaning etc. you can rely on them. The location is nice, off-peak time to get to Manhattan is 15 minutes with the bus. The rooms are nice and cosy, only downside that the A/C and the fridge are loud :) Maybe the breakfast could be better as well, but my overall opinion about the place is very good, you should try it!

Room Tip: All rooms are really nice, just get used to the noise of the A/C unit :)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. We thank you for being our guest, and are pleased to hear that you love our hotel, its in-room amenities, and the hotel location. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Until then, if you have any question or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I was visiting New York for the first time and I found this hotel by chance. I was very happy to see when I arrived at the hotel that everything was the way I wanted it. The hotel is a perfect choice for families as the rooms are big and have a kithcenette with fridge, dishwasher, microwave, stove, sink, plates, and utensils. I was surprised to see that parking was free. My children loved the swimming pool and the excercice room. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel is a very short distance from Manhattam by bus just 10 minutes. There are many good restorants close to this hotel. Just 7 minutes way there are a lot of outlets in case somebody would like to shop. The hotel is very close to highways thus you can easily travel around. I recommend this hotel if you are visiting Manhattam. Very smart choice for me.

Room Tip: double bedroom were excellent
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed review. It's great to hear that you have been enjoying all of our hotel amenities, our clean comfortable rooms, its convenient location, and the excellent customer service of our staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and recommending our hotel. We look forward to making you feel like at home.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have been staying here for several months for business purposes and have found the accomodations are clean and make me feel at home. I especially appreciate the friendly staff.
Perin has been particularly helpful anytime I needed assistance. I would highly recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I'm thrilled that you have enjoyed our facilities and amenities, geared toward long term business travelers like yourself. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to continue providing you a clean, comfortable stay with excellent customer service!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay, especially after I was upgraded. Great staff, very friendly and helpful.
Great Job by Mash and his team. Will definitely come back to stay...easy public transport, fast WIFI, clean room, very close to a mall and a movie theater (which I used). Great price and nice gym too..

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for mentioning our wonderful staff. I'm glad that it was the personality of the team that was such a driving force for your positive review above and beyond the product, it really means a lot to us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.