“Great Place, Clean, Friendly”

Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Secaucus
Secaucus, New Jersey
“Great Place, Clean, Friendly”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel for a week and I have found the staff to be helpful and personable and the room to be spotless. I will stay here every single time I have business in this area. Very convenient to transportation to NYC, bus stop is right out side the hotel door

Room Tip: delivery is simple because every restaurant knows this hotel and there is no problem getting your fo...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank LLargent
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that we’re your preferred hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I am always pleased staying at this place for myself and our staff. Infact we made a general company policy for our folks to find accomodation here before we even look for some other place. The recent upgrades to rooms, internet speed, kitchen, flat TV etc. sets the bar very high. The best thing was water purifiers in every room.

The front staff is very helpful and management team (Moe / Mash) w/ their team has made lot of visible efforts to make the stay here comfortable and enjoyable. I was also made aware of shuttles to Indian street & Wal-Mart for guests arranged on weekly basis.

Room Tip: The location of this hotel makes travelling to NYC a breeze. Also surrounded by Kerasotes, Food Cour...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such an inspiring review. I'm so pleased to hear that you have had a "satisfying experience everytime" with us, and that you have enjoyed all of our newly upgraded amenities. We truly value your business and look forward to having more of your colleagues as our guests and providing them with pleasant accommodations, as well.
Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and others. If there is anything my staff or I can do to make your stay even more pleasant, please do not hesitate contact us.
Wilmington
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Coming from North Carolina I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was great and really friendly. Especially the hotel manager Mash! Thanks for all the work you guys put in. there is no doubt in my mind that when I am back in the area this will be the stay of choice!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you were so happy here that you plan to return! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, the next time your travels bring you back to our area.
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I moved from Atlanta to New York and stayed here for 2 week. I really felt like a home here.
Everything is near by the hotel like Restaurants, Starbucks,Movie Theater.
Mash provided us an ferry to little India which was really nice for us since we got opportunity to
buy Indian Groceries and grab some Indian food.
i would like to thank Victor & Mash for their constant and kind support during our stay.
So i would recommend this hotel for nice supportive staff..Worth for price & Location of hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you felt at home here, and that the shopping trips made such a difference in your stay. Thank you again for your review, and for you kind words about our staff. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Milano
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is very convenient to visit NYC as the bus service stops right at the residence and it is really frequent.
The flat was clean and comfortable and I can mention how the guy at the reception,Iris was truly helpful.
Much appreciated the laundry with several washing machines as I hadn't to wait for any queue.

• Stayed August 2012
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Secaucus - Meadowlands. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. Iris and the entire staff of our hotel strive to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.
Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I am a very choosy guy in terms of accommodation and cleanliness.

I came here for my business trip for 1 month and i was surprised to see the rates that were offered to me. Keeping the fact that NY is one of the costliest place on this planet. this hotel has wide variety of rooms. Staff here is very accommodating and helpful specially their managers Manish.

This hotel has a Bus stop right after the lobby gate which connects to port authority (NY). It is centrally located with huge stores like Best buy, Walmart, SAMS club, KHOLS,etc etc.

I liked the cleanliness of this hotel. they have a common lobby, a swimming pool and a fitness room as complimentary. Having WiFi is such a relive to get connected with friends, family and business and that too with no cost at all.

I really liked the way things went here and would like to visit this property again and again. It is such a true comfort.

Room Tip: All rooms are good enough to stay relax.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Amit M
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to publish a review of your stay at Extended Stay America - Secaucus – New York City Area. It was quite gratifying to read your comments about the cleanliness of our hotel, especially considering the fact that you described yourself as “a very choosy guy in terms of accommodation and cleanliness”! Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My son's 17th b'day was on August 6. All he wanted was to go to NYC. My husband and I decided that he's earned it. After running all of NYC we looked for a reasonably priced room. Yeah right! Good luck with that one. So we crossed into NJ and into Victor's care. We explained our situation and he found us a suite for us three at such a reasonable rate we were able to extend for and extra day, The name suits them to a T! Highly recommend. GONZALEZ FAMILY

• Stayed August 2012
Please allow me to begin by wishing your son a belated happy birthday! I would also like to thank you for your review of Extended Stay America – Secaucus – New York City Area. I was so happy to hear that Victor had taken such good care of you, and I was thrilled to know that you were able to extend your stay (and the birthday celebration!) with us based on our rates. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. I will be sure to let Victor know just how successful he was in providing great service!