I stayed at Homestead Secaucus, New jersey for 22 days with my family when I moved to new york from india.
1.The hotel has excellent connectivity to new york to benefit people like me who work in new york
2.The hotel Manager Mr. Mash is extremely helpful. He helped us several times during our stay, his aim is to make the stay of all guests comfortable.
3.There is a wallmart trip and Indian market trip organized every week and Mr Mash gave personal attention to guide everyone to what is required by guests. I did not carry an universal adapter he helped me find one in market personally.
4.The hotel has recently renovated all rooms,Gym and lobby. These are Clean & new
5.The hotel staff helped us multiple times to guide several good restaurants in close proximity to this hotel like Chillis, Red lobster etc and also a theatre at walking distance. The bus stop to new york is located just outside the hotel door.
To summarize this hotel with kitchen net is excellent to stay either alone or with family for short or extended stay. Would love to come back and stay again at homestead secaucus. Many thanks to the Hotel Manager Mr Mash for making this memorable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Secaucus Meadowlands Hotel Secaucus
- Homestead Secaucus
- Homestead Suites Secaucus
- Extended Stay America Secaucus
- Secaucus Homestead Suites