Location is perfect. There are plenty of restaurants nearby on walking distance. Wallmart is close. I stayed for two weeks on a business trip where I had to travel to WTC. The bus stop is just next to the hotel and it takes around 40 mins to WTC. Bus 320 to port authority and then subway. Restaurant staff is helpful. I wanted to take an urgent print-out and their kiosk PC was not working, the lady at receiption was helpful to share her desk PC for me to take a print.
Hotel runs free shuttle to wallmart and Little India once a week. That was helpful too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Secaucus Meadowlands Hotel Secaucus
- Homestead Secaucus
- Homestead Suites Secaucus
- Extended Stay America Secaucus
- Secaucus Homestead Suites