The smell of mold greeted me the minute I stepped in the room with carpet that has not been changed since 1970. I never put my bag on the worn sofa or matress or let me bare feet hit the floor. The other guest in our party was given a key to an unclean room so they had to be moved. I was glad I brought long pants and shirt because I would not have wanted any part of my body to touch the bed. I did not sleep well at all on the tihn mattress. I am glad we were in the city most of the day and did not have to spend much time in the room. Room service only comes when it is time to check out but not during the stay. Fresh towels are hard to come by if at all. The best thing about the room was that it was free due to an employee friend because I would NEVER pay to stay at a place that flithy. I am itching just thinking about that place. YUCK!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Secaucus - New York City Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Secaucus Meadowlands Hotel Secaucus
- Homestead Secaucus
- Homestead Suites Secaucus
- Extended Stay America Secaucus
- Secaucus Homestead Suites