“great food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

had the spaghetti with meatball and marinara sauce which was fab.and the service was great would eat here again

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Our kids love the OG and it was our first dinner away from home. Of course our kids loved it. Service was good, food was fast and great.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

we had good food great service, it was near to our hotel and we needed something easy after a 5 hour drive to city

Reviewed August 29, 2013

My wife and I are Italian, but we're not embarrassed to say that we absolutely love Olive Garden's food. The soup, the salad, the spinach artichoke dip, the Never Ending Bowl of Pasta, the chicken marsala, you name it, it's usually a delectable delight at the "OG."

But as good as the food is, the service is everything but good. Especially at the Olive Garden in Secaucus. We've been going to Olive Garden since we moved to New Jersey 5 years ago. I can't remember the last time our waitress greeted us at our table in a timely fashion. We often wait 10, 15, even 20 minutes before they even take our drink order! Completely unacceptable. When we order, my wife gets the same thing every time - penne pasta with butter. Not the butter sauce, just melted butter with penne. She's been ordering this for years at the same Olive Garden location, and for years they still can't figure it out. Either the waitress/waiter messes it up, or they have to ask a manager, or they argue with you that it should be butter sauce and not butter. Get it together people.

Also, make sure you ask for your check early, because often times they take forever to give it to you.

If the food wasn't good, we wouldn't return. But if you're looking for a quick Italian food fix on a lazy Sunday, it's worth the trip. Just make sure you allot extra time for slow service. It really is terrible.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

As soon as I walked in I got hit with this stinky smell. Like a dirty mop. I dealt with it thinking it would go away. Well it didn't. The food was not good neither. I called the manager over and expressed my unhappiness with the quality of food and I then left after having the bill zeroed out. No returns for me!

1  Thank Kayskatering