“What a smell!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2013

As soon as I walked in I got hit with this stinky smell. Like a dirty mop. I dealt with it thinking it would go away. Well it didn't. The food was not good neither. I called the manager over and expressed my unhappiness with the quality of food and I then left after having the bill zeroed out. No returns for me!

1  Thank Kayskatering

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Decided to go for an early lunch at this Olive Garden on a Monday. There was no wait, we were seated and our waiter Jacob was friendly and professional and took our drink order immediately. He brought our lunch quickly. The food was very good., Wonderful salad, warm bread sticksand extremely fresh and tasty meatball sandwiches. We ordered the half portion and it w,as satisfying, We did order the mini dessert and it was just enough! Jacob was attentive, knowlegable and quick to bring whatever we needed. The decor is bright and clean and you feel happy to be there. Parking lot is easy to enter and exit and the exterior looks inviting. i will return and I do know that sometimes for dinner there is a short wait , but this Olive Garden is worth the wait!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My friends wanted something quick and we were all disappointed. The staff was friendly when we were greeted, but it took us a good 15 minutes to be waited on. I ordered a pizza and it was dry and hardly any sauce. the onions were minced and dry also. We never got our beers refiled with a 2nd round, so we just ordered water when the waiter finally came over. My friends did not like their meals and said they were dry with no sauce. The only thing decent was the salad. I should have made a bet with my friends. I told them we wre making the wrong choice of restaurant.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Excellent choice, reasonable price, excellent customer service and in an ideal spot. Went back a second time!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were 5 and seated quickly I guess because it was around 3:00pm . The waitress brought us the menus. I was told the specials are great so we asked for that menu. The specials are well worth your buck 2 lunches for $25.00 all you can eat. Its starts with salad and breadsticks , soup if you want we did not have soup. The main was 3 different options to choose from , Tuscan chicken with pasta, baked pasta, baked eggplant etc. Dessert also included. Great value. Our wait staff was very nice. The staff has great customer service. Hope to see you again next year.