“Overall not bad”
Review of Desert Palm Inn

Desert Palm Inn
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Seaside Park
Reviewed June 28, 2011

I would like to start of by saying, This is not a family hotel. I went there with a group of friends and so this was the kind of hotel I was looking for. If you are looking to be around young 20 somethings looking to part this is the place for you. If not, it is not very family friendly. There were people out at all times of night. Everyone was drunk most of the time blaring music and there were beer cans all over the balcony.

The rooms are also VERY small. I didn't spend much time in it though other then sleep so it wasn't a big deal.

The perk of this hotel is is has a great location. Very close to the boardwalk, beach, and clubs. I never drove the whole weekend we walked everything.

Long story short, it's a great place for partying young people like myself. It was exactly what i was looking for. All other travelers I would suggest staying away.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank mibar4

Reviewed June 24, 2011

Stayed there 2 nights. The room was immaculate, the staff was wonderful and the manager has a great attitude! I will definitely stay there from now on. Best hotel ever in Seaside!

Room Tip: all the rooms were clean and comfortable looking
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mamabates62
Reviewed June 21, 2011

Hi
I just returned from a weekend stay down at desert palm inn hotel, seaside park. Once again my family choose to stay at desert palm inn. This hotel is great and all the staff is very friendly, very nice and welcoming. The rooms are very clean and very well kept. It is so close to the boardwalk too.
The hotel has a very good service and has all amenities too. Very nice location. !!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank yash
Reviewed December 8, 2010

Being from Wisconsin, a freind recomended I see the ocean side State Park. Late in the afternoon after wading into the Atlantic ocean, I found Desert palm. Staff greeted me warmly and recomended the room with the whirlpool bath - just recently completed. Further the local restruant had a fun and talented solo gutar player that played great tunes and got the crowd invovled.
Excellant time in the Desert Palm area. That is the only place I'll stay when I go back and I will go back !

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank OceanSide_10
Reviewed October 12, 2010

I've stayed at different hotels along the Jersey Shore (Seaside Heights/Seaside Park). This is by far the best place to stay. Stayed in September. Already booked for June and July. Clean, friendly staff, hot pool, hot showers. Just fantastic. The Inn is across the street from the Boarwalk, beach, stands and rides. You can't beat it.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bnand1
Reviewed September 21, 2010

Went there this weekend for the clownfest at seaside heights boardwalk, and after checking in went up to the room to drop off my bags. The rooms walls had holes in them there was water on the floor, the windows had no screens, and the entire place smelled absolutly nasty, Oh yeah I almost forgot there was gum on the wall. When I asked for my money back because there was no way I would ever stay or even sit on the bed the guy at the front desk didnt want to return my money..After waiting 15 minutes I recieved my money and ran away as fast as I could to Ortley beach..Do youself a favor and stay away from this Dirty Mess...

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
5  Thank cielofamily
Reviewed August 18, 2010

You could not ask for a better location then this!! You are directly across from the beach and right off the boardwalk...........The staff were friendly and helpful..they even let us leave our truck parked there on our last day so we could squeeze in one more beach day......The pool was AWESOME! Most of the people staying there were families or couples which was nice. The one issue we had was that the room was SMALL...we booked the double bed ocean view room......they keep it very clean....but it is SMALL......we only stayed for a weekend so it wasn't terrible...but if you are staying longer you would need one of the bigger rooms offered. The free breakfast was a nice touch too........we will definitely be back next year!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
#4 of 7 in Seaside Park
Bay Breeze Motel
Bay Breeze Motel
#3 of 39 in Seaside Heights

Been to Desert Palm Inn? Share your experiences!