“Great breakfast!”

Betty and Nick's Luncheonette
Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Seaside Park
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

I love getting breakfast with the family here. I always have a good meal. I love their pancakes! If your in seaside park this is a must stop .

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

The kids thought the place was sketchy but the staff were super friendly. We had 2 of the breakfast specials which were awesome. Glad we went.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Betty and Nick's is a staple of Seaside Park, as it is known for both the bait and tackle shop and the luncheonette. Don't let that fool you, though. This is more than just a place to get your worms and bait fish. The luncheonette is a delicious spot for some grub. Is it gourmet? Nope. But if you're in the mood for a mom-and-pop, homestyle breakfast, brunch, and lunch, than you're in a good spot.

We started coming here for lunch years ago. The cheeseburgers, in particular, are huge, hot, and delicious. With a side of beer-battered onion rings, the cheeseburger can easily feed two people - or one very hungry customer!!! It's so big I think they even have sizes how - 1/2 pound, 3/4 pound, and so on.

The breakfast is good, too. Personally, I love their pancakes, but their taylor ham, egg, and cheese hits the spot when you've partied hard the night before. I don't like their homefries, and I think they can do a better job on them, but other than that it's all good.

After Sandy destroyed the place, they renovated and it's beautiful. Betty and Nick's is small, but totally local, beachy, and yummy.

1  Thank Michcella T
Reviewed May 29, 2014

When I went there last year, they were closed for remodeling from Hurricane Sandy. I am happy to report that they are back and business and breakfast is as good as ever. Only problem is that the waitress was also the cook, but we were not in a hurry so it really wasn't a problem

1  Thank Iamshappens
Reviewed May 18, 2014

john the owner has the best baits and the friendliest staff. the pork roll sandwich is great! And the service is fantastic! All the tackle you need is right there, with great tees and other apparel.one stop shopping!