“Not Bad Pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Piscataway, NJ
“Not Bad Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

The food is a little above average, but the the staff is always changing and they are kind of high strung. The prices are very good here however, and they have a large selection of food to choose from.

• Visited May 2014

Naples, Florida
“Really good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Was visiting family in New Jersey and they took my husband and I here for dinner. Food was delicious and pasta is made fresh, portion sizes were big enough to give us left overs. Highly recommend calzone and manicotti. Would definitely eat here again. Had the wait staff been more prompt or checked to see if we needed anything I would have given it an excellent.

New Jersey
“We must have ordered wrong.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

It smells good when you walk in however, our meal went down hill from there. The salad was fresh but it had so much salt and pepper on it, that's all I tasted. The chicken marsala had so much breading on it, I scraped it off. And once I got all the breading off, it was this thin, tiny chicken breast. The fettuccine alfredo tasted like something artificial was added and it had this weird yellow coloring to it.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Luv2CookNewJersey
Mahwah, New Jersey
“Nice Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

The food was very tasty and fresh. I had a personal pizza which I enjoyed very much. My daughter had penne and vodka sauce which she enjoyed very much and my other family members had baked ziti to share and a chicken parmigiana hero. All were very good.

Visited July 2013
NJ
“Great food, took awhile, Beware - no pizza slices in dining area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

The three of us went to eat here on a Saturday early evening. We were one of 2 families sitting in the restaurant part. Upon ordering, I was told I could not get a slice even though I was getting something else off the menu. I was offered a bar pie which was not what I wanted and cost a lot more. They have a rule - no slices in dining area. I was not pleased as we did not ask to sit in the dining area. We could of sat in the pizzeria part. Anyway, our food took a very, very long time to come out and the restaurant was not busy. I ordered a tomato and mozz. salad. It was delicious. I almost took a picture of it because it was presented so well - in the shape of a star. My husband had soup and raved about it and his antipasto was huge. Our son had a hamburger and said it was done just right. The people were nice as we were leaving and thanked us for stopping in. I just wish they didn't have the slice policy. It really makes no sense if I'm also getting something else. It was a bit pricey, but that's typical of shore restaurants.

• Visited July 2013