“Awesome”
Review of Surf Taco

Surf Taco
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Seaside Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This is definitely one of my favorites on our annual excursions to the shore. A former colleague is also a big fan, so I was surprised not to see this listed in your data base. Other locations of this mini franchise are already on TripAdvisor®.
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We enjoyed the food, service and variety of choices. Prices were reasonable. The salsa sauces were a great compliment to the food. Definitely come again.

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Surf Taco is a great place with great food. This is a must stop if your hanging out with your friends!

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

The mango coconut shrimp tacos are amazing and the chicken teriyaki tacos are nothing short of magnificent! By far one of my favorites, especially after a long day at the beach!!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

I had the steak taco and it was tasty! I would return the prices were cheap just wish they gave u more with it. The service was good and the atmosphere was very beachy. It is just like a chipotle.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I enjoy the mahi mahi taco. The food is usually prepared quickly at this surf taco - much quicker then Manasquan Surf taco. My son favors the point pleasant surf taco - I don't see any difference.