“Love it!!”
Review of Surf Taco

Surf Taco
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Seaside Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This is definitely one of my favorites on our annual excursions to the shore. A former colleague is also a big fan, so I was surprised not to see this listed in your data base. Other locations of this mini franchise are already on TripAdvisor®.
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

The mango coconut shrimp tacos are amazing and the chicken teriyaki tacos are nothing short of magnificent! By far one of my favorites, especially after a long day at the beach!!

There are newer reviews for Surf Taco

Reviewed July 25, 2014

I had the steak taco and it was tasty! I would return the prices were cheap just wish they gave u more with it. The service was good and the atmosphere was very beachy. It is just like a chipotle.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I enjoy the mahi mahi taco. The food is usually prepared quickly at this surf taco - much quicker then Manasquan Surf taco. My son favors the point pleasant surf taco - I don't see any difference.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The fish tacos were great as were the chicken burritos. The service and atmosphere were lots of fun and family appropriate.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

The food here was sooo good!! The prices were great for a family of three we each had our own meal and drink and we shared a bowl of rice and beans for $20.00. The atmosphere inside is done really well. I actually took a picture of a painting that was hanging in the bathroom because I loved it. Will definitely eat here again.

1  Thank kea9797