“This is a great place to eat! Great variety of foods. Friendly.”
Review of Surf Taco

Surf Taco
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Seaside Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This is definitely one of my favorites on our annual excursions to the shore. A former colleague is also a big fan, so I was surprised not to see this listed in your data base. Other locations of this mini franchise are already on TripAdvisor®.
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The food is great. Variety great. Friendly staff, take out or eat in. Visit every year a few times a week while in Seaside Park.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Always visit Surf Taco on our trips to Seaside. Best tacos around! Nothing like it where we live in PA.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Great tacos. Had cod tacos and beef tacos. Great crispy shell and fillings. Place was closing in a couple of days (end of season). Beans and rice also good. Friendly wait staff. Choice of salsas. Will go back when in area. Very reasonable.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

WOW is all I have to say....Matty loves this place more than home and must admit it is the perfect food for getaways,,,,on the same block TOO !!!!!

1  Thank Shannon S
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I really don't get the excitement about this place. It's basic Mexican food in a restaurant littered with Surf Taco stickers and beach washed teens. Good for a quick beach lunch I guess, but nothing to write home about. Maybe I need to try it again...