Stayed at the CharlRoy twice: Summer of 2001 and Spring 2004. Excellent location: right at the end of the boardwalk amusements and across the street from the beach. 2nd floor, ocean view is premium priced and worth it because you get a clear view of the ocean. Other rooms are fine, because you can just walk out the door to see the beach and ocean. Rooms were clean. The big issue with all seasonal resort motels is the bed: Bedsheets were laundered. Bed covers were clean enough (we all know to remove the bed cover, don't we?). Beds were firm, not lumpy. TV, AC, heat, small fridge worked fine. Bathroom was clean; hot water came up quickly. Weekend continental breakfast was good. If you like the Seaside area, you will like the CharlRoy. Yes, I will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Charlroy Motel, a family owned and operated, beach front motel in the heart of Seaside Park, New Jersey. With gracious hospitality and comfortable, clean accommodations, this is the perfect setting for your seashore holiday! Here at the Charlroy, we cater to families and couples. The third generation owner and her family are always on site to welcome you and assure your stay is pleasurable. We have a variety of room types designed to suite your needs and budget. The couple size room has one queen bed and many feature hardwood floors. Our family rooms come with either two queen beds or one queen bed and a set of bunk beds with a kitchenette. All family rooms are newly redecorated and feature refrigerators, microwaves, table and chairs and hard surface flooring. The three room family suite has two bedrooms, living room, two bathrooms and a kitchenette. A sparkling pool and spectacular ocean views greet you at our beachfront motel. All rooms have TV's, personal refrigerators, heat and air conditioning. Other features include free Wi-Fi in all rooms, free beach passes for all paying adults with deposit, a sundeck overlooking the ocean and a newly renovated seasonally heated swimming pool with new lounge chairs. While staying out our hotel, we hope that you take in the beautiful surroundings that our area has to offer. We are located across the street from the beach and one block from the amusements on the famous Seaside Heights boardwalk. From everyone here at Charlroy Motel, we would love to have your family join ours at the shore! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Charlroy Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charlroy Motel Seaside Park
- Charlroy Hotel Seaside Park