“Great Pizza”

Maruca's Tomato Pies
Ranked #7 of 35 Restaurants in Seaside Park
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Eating here for over 20 years. Pies have a special taste and the slices are large.I'm from the Bronx ,New York,so I know good pizza.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Pies are ok....nothing phenomenal....that's probably why the franchise didn't take off....Hey twins....smile once in a while.

Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

The pizza is fresh and delicious. The service was great. We ordered a few slices and the pizza came quick and was fresh. It wasn't sitting out all day. We could watch the man making the pies while we were eating. He was using fresh mozzarella and tomatoe sauce. It was a real pizza experience on the boardwalk. They should take over some of the three brothers pizza stands because their pizza is a lot better.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We have gone to Maruca's several times when on the Seaside Boardwalk. It is always croweded. The pizza is always the same. Thin crust and nice toppings. It is very oily but I don't mind. So if you like a very crowded, noisy atmosphere and thin crust pizza this place is for you.

1  Thank NewJerseyPhil
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I spent a large portion of my youth in Seaside Park and the pizza I gre up with is still the best I've ever had. Maruca's is a pizza joint on the boardwalk competing with every other pizza joint on the boardwalk, but there is a reason they have been in business forever (at least 30 years since I first visited). They have perfected the thin crispy crust and that is why you come. The toppings and cheese are great, but no one does the crust like Maruca's. Every time I visit Seaside, this is on my list.