Windjammer Motor Inn
Desert Palm Inn(Seaside Park)
$220
$169
Sky View Manor Motel(Seaside Heights)
$89
  • Pool
$69
Dry Dock Motel(Seaside Heights)
Surfside Motel(Seaside Heights)
$109
Glendale Motel(Seaside Heights)
$129
$79
Sunrise Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
$159
Franklin Terrace Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
$99
Cloud 9 Inn(Seaside Heights)
$89
  • Pool
Sunset Motel(Seaside Heights)
$210
All reviewshappy hourliquor storelarge poolsouthern exposuredrink specialsrunning clubbreakfast and lunchrooms are cleancovered deckfamily runcleaning staffyear after yearbit outdatedoff seasonwouldn't stay anywhere elsenice sizefamily vacation
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have stayed here at this motel for several weeks. It is the best place, all the staff was very polite and always tried to make you feel comfortable. Thanks guys to all of you, see you again in the future.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My famiy and I have spent a few wonderful weeks in Seaside, the Windjammer is a lock from the Ocean, you cannot eat the location. The family who owns it are very nice and willing to help you with whatever you need. Whle the Motel is old and the rooms are old, they are clean, which for me is most important.

This year we are just trying to get over Hurricane Sandy. I hope and pray, that the Windjammer is still there, as well as other businesses are in good shape.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Cathy M
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Our family has enjoyed staying here for the last 30 years for our yearly family vacation to Seaside Park, NJ. This family owned and operated business will make your family feel like you are a part of their family. The one block walk to the beach is one of the wonderful things about the Windjammer. Walking distance of one or two blocks from restaurants, liquor stores, clothing stores and the bakery. A five minute drive to the boardwalk. Morning breakfast is always good on the second floor of the motel. You will also enjoy happy hour or lunch on the outdoor deck overlooking the outdoor, always clean, large pool. The pool has plenty of lounge and upright chairs. The rooms are a nice size for a family of four and always clean. The housekeeping staff is friendly and does a good job cleaning your room. The Windjammer is a great place for the young, old, parents with children or business travelers. The staff will make you feel welcome and will do whatever it takes to make you want to come back. Rooms have refrigerators which is a plus. Great place that will make your shore trip memorable.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2012

You cannot beat the prices or the location. But that is only a part of what makes the Windjammer a great place to stay. It all starts with the owners, Joe and Frank., They could not be more hospitable. if you need it, and they can get it, than you've got it. I had a great conversation with Joe (over a couple of drinks) his brother Frank, who is much more sedate, waited until 3 AM to check myself and my family in..He stayed up to make sure that I was greeted before I went to my room. Somebody, anybody tell me when that have had that experience.!!!
The bar was a great combination of locals and vacationers, everyone blended together, talking, drinking and singing.Kenny the bartender, kept his eyes moving and the service flowing entertaining everyone..
The bedrooms are older, but clean and comfortable, I am sure if you are willing to spend 5 times what the Windjammer charges you would probably get a more modern room.;I hardly think its worth it.
The breakfast was plentiful and reasonable, served with a smile. The staff must have learned from, or are related to the owners.
Vacation at the Jersey shore is a special and nostalgic trip for me(and many others) The Windjammer understands that and provides a memorable and caring experience, Go there, you won't be sorry.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Thomas C
Reviewed September 9, 2012

My family and I visited this hotel last weekend and even though we had a great time Im not sure if we would ever go back. Our rooms were so old looking, the drawers would fall if you pulled them too far, the handles kept falling, I found old toys that didn't belong to my daughter when checking under the bed before we left. The carpet was old and dirty but to their credit the beds were really comfortable, our fridge worked great and the water pressure in the shower was good. I also have to say we had a great time at the pool, the bar on the second floor was fun, but we went to the restaurant for breakfast and after 20 minutes waiting we had to leave because no one even approached us to let us know why they weren't sitting people even though the dining room was half empty.
This hotel is just plain average and really need a make over, but is also a lot cheaper than other very bad hotels around the area, so after all I guess is best to stay here than to spend double at another place.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family