New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Windjammer Motor Inn
Windjammer Motor Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Seaside Park
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“Family Fun & BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Family owned and operarted for years. Great people and excellent staff trough out the lodge. Food is EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!! One block from the beach is perfect too. Right in the perfect location for any and all entertainment and fun. They really make you feel at home and won't be going anywhere else for years to come.

Room Tip: Just bring the family and the rest will fall in place
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank cagneymathews

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

This hotel is old and very worn out. The beds need to be updated because they were extremely uncomfortable. I would rather sleep in a tent on the ground. The pool was ok, not very clean though . I think they need to update the beds and revamp the furniture maybe I would visit again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank tjcat98
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

The Windjammer is a great place to stay. My family has been coming here for years. The rooms are clean with friendly and accommodating staff. It has a fun atmosphere. It is in a great location. Walking distance to stores and the beach.

1 Thank powerhouse1
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Staff are great and treat people right. We come to the windjammer with several family members and friends. Food is good happy hour is fun with great complimentary appetizers. Great location close to everything!! Great place for a getaway!

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Wess26
Effort, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I'm a country girl from the Poconos. I've never driven out of state as far as I did when my friend, her daughter, her two grandchildren, my three kids, and I went to Seaside Heights from 8/14-8/16/2012.

My oldest son was diagnosed with cancer in May and underwent surgery and chemo nearly his entire summer. When my friend asked to go along with her, I jumped at the chance. Especially since my son has to go for more surgery on August 21.

The rate of our room was half decent. It was clean. I inspected rooms at a resort, so you can guess I practically tore the room apart upon entering. The pool was awesome and very clean. Housekeeping couldn't get over my need to vacuum and make my own beds, but were very accommodating when I asked for extra towels and cups.

We got beach passes, rented a bike, ate at Surf Taco (awesome food btw) and walked everywhere we went. The only times I started my car was when we went to Seaside Heights and when we left to go home. My kids and I went crabbing, played on the beach, and had just an absolutely amazing time. We'll be back!!

1 Thank DurangoChk03slt
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I have been coming to Windjammer for 30 years with my children and now my granddaughter. My grown kids still come down when I go. It is the perfect family vacation place. 1 block from the ocean and bay. They have great rooms and the staff is wonderful and take very good care of you. They have a patio for lunch and their famous happy hour every day. Even the locals come to it! I cannot praise this place enough and I have traveled extensively here in the States and in Europe. Please give them a try - you will not be disappointed. There are a lot of places to stay down here and I have stayed in many, before finding Windjammer. Now I only stay here. I will be back next year - I promise!

Lore Domingo
Scotch Plains, NJ

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
2 Thank lore d d
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

The jammer is great. Our family has been going for about 7 yrs and just returned from a second trip this summer. The beach and bay are all within two blocks. Frank, joe, his wife, son Joey, and Kenny keep us coming back. They treat our children 2nd to none. If you stay by the inside pool area you can see the kids all the time and the deck and bar are great. Cannot wait to go back!!

2 Thank Jackcole329
Desert Palm Inn
Desert Palm Inn
#7 of 7 in Seaside Park
3.5 of 5 stars 110 reviews

Been to Windjammer Motor Inn? Share your experiences!