“Do not enter”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Levittown, Pennsylvania
“Do not enter”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Do not come here. Overated food and the prices are outrageous. I am warning all of you now.... do not come.

Normandy Beach, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“terrible food”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

A group of us went to dinner. All had a terrible meal. Chicken fingers were horrible, as were the fries. Both tasted like old frozen food. Crab cakes were salty and all breading. Ribs ($27.00) were fatty,salty, and very little sauce. Stuffed flounder was salty and tasteless, not worth $29.00
Over priced bad food. The fact that the place was half empty on a friday summer night should have been our first clue.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Larry K
Somerville, MA
“Tasty family fare, old skool!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We enjoyed our meal at the pier house. The kids' fish and chips was fabulous and I loved the french onion soup and crab casserole. The atmosphere is great, a very traditional casual seafood restaurant. We'll be back when we are in the area!

• Visited July 2014
NJ
“Don't Bother....”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

There are plenty of great seafood places in Seaside and the surrounding area, so do not waste your time or money at this place. My husband and I went for lunch the other day and got a fried flounder sandwich and a crab cake sandwich. All we could taste was bread. The portions were so skimpy and just tasted horrible. Far from authentic seafood.

Visited July 2014
Nonya
“I wasted part of my life here I can't get back”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Do not come here this place is horrible and the food is discussing and way over priced for frozen seafood. I personally got the lobster, they were frozen tails and tasted horrible. The "crab cake" as they call it is fake crab meat put in a blender and has way to much old bay in it to take away from the horrible taste. I would not ever waste money or time at this hole of a place even it was the last place in the world to eat.. You have been warned

• Visited July 2014