“Love this place!!!”
Review of Sawmill

Sawmill
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Seaside Park
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Jumbo Sawmill Pizza We started out with the best on the boardwalk, then we made the biggest! The 27" Jumbo Sawmill Pizza isn't just pizza - it's a Jersey Shore tradition. Ocean Views Enjoy an unobstructed view of the beautiful Seaside Park Beach and Atlantic Ocean, while the iconic boardwalk awaits rebuilding. More Than Just Pizza The Sawmill's menu offers boardwalk classics as well as a raw bar, sandwiches, burgers, salads, full plates, pasta dishes, and more.
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

They have the hugest pizza slices I have ever seen and they are so delicious!!! All the staff were so friendly and nice. We went out at night for dinner and drinks and we were surprised with some live music which was wonderful. The restrooms were clean, and a lot of seating options outside and inside. A great place for families and friends :)

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The sawmill has the biggest slices I have ever seen and a fun family atmosphere. I am thrilled it did not burn down in the recent Seaside Park Boardwalk Fire!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I have loved Sawmill's location and pizza for years. Came with family last Thursday for the first time since the Storm/Fire and was pleased they were up and running. As usual, the large pizza pies were very good. After ordering 2 large pies and a bunch of sodas, my mother and relatives sat at the outside tables and my sister and I got a beer while waiting. There's a large walkway from the bar to the outdoor seating so we went out to sit with them and experienced the rude obnoxious waitress staff immediately. The waitress came over and loudly told us to take the drinks back in unless WE wanted a $500 fine. She mentioned something about the resturant not having a license for it (which is ridiculous in my opinion). Without complaint we finished the drinks inside, picked up the pies and sodas and went back out to the table with our family. The same waitress came over and then proceeded to badger us for sitting at the outside tables because that was for waitress/waiter service only and stood there actually expecting us, paid customers, to get up and leave! To keep peace, a relative told her we'd leave if it got busy and the waitress started complaining about the cooks not explaining that rule to customers. BOTTOMLINE: The pizza is still really good but I'd rather go somewhere that I dont need a rulebook with a waitress-enforcer badgering my family over nonsense. Sawmill, get whatever permit you need for outside-seating alcohol beverages, get real about your seating and staff your place with courteous professionals.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Let me start by saying this place being open and in the shape it was after seeing so much wiped out by the hurricane is impressive. What is equally impressive is the 27" pizza ! This thing was a monster and we overate because it was so good! They will also give you a free pitcher of soda with it or $3 bucks off a pitcher of beer when you order it so it a great deal for families or people who eat to max capacity. Sadly they didn't sell the cool t-shirts the staff was wearing and there wasn't any desserts - if there was I would have really been full, but it was certainly worth it. What can I say boardwalk pizza and beer!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

My family was here for a long weekend and we managed to eat 4 meals here. I got pizza twice (Still huge slices, I ended up sharing mine with my 4 year old daughter) I also got a greek salad which was delicious and a burger which was also very good. I've never had a bad meal here in all the years I've been going here. There is an extensive menu with healthy options and indoor seating where you can cool down as well as outdoor seating with views of the ocean! Full bar with fun frozen drinks
Can't wait to go back!