“Amazing!”
Review of Sawmill

Sawmill
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Seaside Park
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Jumbo Sawmill Pizza We started out with the best on the boardwalk, then we made the biggest! The 27" Jumbo Sawmill Pizza isn't just pizza - it's a Jersey Shore tradition. Ocean Views Enjoy an unobstructed view of the beautiful Seaside Park Beach and Atlantic Ocean, while the iconic boardwalk awaits rebuilding. More Than Just Pizza The Sawmill's menu offers boardwalk classics as well as a raw bar, sandwiches, burgers, salads, full plates, pasta dishes, and more.
Annandale, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The pizza here is crazy cheap and comes in large portions. It was the best pizza place in all of Seaside Park. I think that it was lost in the hurricane, and if it was I feel really sorry for the owners because they had a really special restaraunt.

• Visited August 2012

Howell, New Jersey, United States
“Great to be in the Saw Mill again”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I was proud to be part of the Seaside Heights St. Patrick's Day parade today, as this community just like others all along the Jersey shore tries to rebuild after Sandy. Afterward our group went to the Saw Mill for pizza and beers! We all had a wonderful time and of course the pizza is still awesome! It will be open weekends from now until sometime in April when they will be open everyday. Jersey Strong!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Frank Z
Jersey Shore
“One slice of pizza is a whole meal!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Memories of walking down to the end of the boardwalk brushing sand off ourselves, passing all the food stands, the games and the rides making our way to the Sawmill for a slice of pizza and an ice cold beer! The slices are humungous and the crew is fast and gracious. The crowd inside the bar is always fun and rowdy and everyone is always welcoming. There is also seating outside for families. I don't live close to SS anymore, but we make our way there at least 5 times each summer. It's worth the experience.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Laurasjourney
Pensacola
“UPDATE: Lost to hurricane Sandy”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I understand The Saw Mill was lost to Sandy. I know it was a corner property and that makes things worse.
I was lucky enough to be there in October,on vacation.meeting friends and catching up enjoying my pizza. One month before it happened,
Anyway you might want to check their site. This is Seaside Heights N,J,,where the roller coaster fell off the boardwalk right into the ocean. Maybe you saw it on the news.
I know nothing of a rebuild...she will be missed.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank LizDD
Pensacola
“Slice needs 2 plates, yum.”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The Sawmill brings back memories of a different part of my life but on a trip to Philly I needed to share the mill with my new part of life, He liked it!!!! We were meeting friends there and although they have a menu, we knew what we wanted. A large pizza w/pepperoni. See he picture attached. The slice needs 2 plates. Definitely a place to try if you are doing the boardwalk thing and all,

• Visited October 2012