“Food is just right for a boardwalk spot”
Review of Sawmill

Sawmill
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Seaside Park
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Jumbo Sawmill Pizza We started out with the best on the boardwalk, then we made the biggest! The 27" Jumbo Sawmill Pizza isn't just pizza - it's a Jersey Shore tradition. Ocean Views Enjoy an unobstructed view of the beautiful Seaside Park Beach and Atlantic Ocean, while the iconic boardwalk awaits rebuilding. More Than Just Pizza The Sawmill's menu offers boardwalk classics as well as a raw bar, sandwiches, burgers, salads, full plates, pasta dishes, and more.
New Jersey
“Food is just right for a boardwalk spot”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We have been going to the Sawmill for years. The food was bad for awhile and now seems like the good food at good prices is back. Love it and always a good place to stop on the boardwalk. Service was prompt and courteous - everything came out just right.

• Visited April 2012

Port Murray, New Jersey
“Not what it was!!! Don't go!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Have been going to the Seaside Boardwalk since 1967 as a kid. Have introduced the entire Family to the boardwalk tradition, part of which was the Sawmill pizza, etc. The service was horrible. The pizza was not cooked. The cheese was unmelted in the center. And I still left a substantial tip. Got home and Wife informed me that an 18% tip was already in the bill. Waitress should have told me about that. They were not busy at all. Had Family from Pittsburgh, PA and Providence, RI there. Have been disappointed there previously. Will not go there again.

• Visited August 2011
Westchester County, New York
“Our favorite spot!”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

When in Seaside we always go to Sawmill for raw clams, pizza, and beer. The mussels marina are excellent as well! We enjoy sitting at the pub tables and watch Yankee games or Soccer games while we enjoy our food. Sawmill is a definite hit for many!

Hudson Valley, NY
“Nothing to write home about!”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

We recently had dinner here, and were not impressed. Our food was not bad, just okay, but our waiter had the personality of a rock. Also, even though we enjoy tipping well, when the service deserves it, non of us were thrilled that a gratuity of 18% was already on our bill, with a party of five.

south river,nj
“Stay away from the Rawbar items!!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2011

I was at the Sawmill this past weekend and was not impressed. Having gone there in previous years I can honestly say that they have really let their quality go. I ordered a dozen oysters which by the way weren't listed on the menu but are there along with other items not listed. It took quite some time for them to get to me and the place wasn't even that busy. The oysters were served on a plate without ice and were on the warm side. I ate them as I hadn't eaten all day but was very concerned about getting sick eating warm raw foor. Nobody came by to ask about a refill on my drink and I felt like I was putting one of the bartenders out by asking for a glass of water. Some of their food looked good but I think I'll go elsewhere for rawbar.

2 Thank dragonladyrvrr