“Food”

Ranked #12 of 36 Restaurants in Seaside Park
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bum Rogers, spanning five decades, has been a unique, specialty house restaurant and the communal, spirit-lifting watering hole of the indigenous and migrating young and young-at-heart.We, the Bum Rogers Family and staff, continue to be dedicated to the proposition that you came to this place to have a good time, eat heartily, and depart feeling better than before.
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Food was good but a little too pricey for me. If I were ever to return to the shore I would eat there again.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

It ain't fancy. Reminds you of the bar your daddy or grandaddy use to talk you when you were twelve. Meals on fance, some garlic crabs when they ain't tunning, some corn and stuff, and there's bee and maybe a little tequila or VO. It is a bar, after all, but spending Sunday there intead of at church ahs alway made me feel holly,.

1  Thank rk1948
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Perfect place to grab a beer and some crab cakes and mozz sticks for a late-night snack. We were here on a Friday night in March, and it was mostly the locals at the bar.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

Kind of a dive near the beach but always worth the stop for the Garlic Crabs! We get them to go!

1  Thank Leevin_soon
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Ok, when you first walk into this place, your going to think, Wow, this place looks a little dark and not so fancy.. Well it's not a fancy place to go out for dinner, no frills, sometimes the water leaks from the roof BUT they have the BEST crabs in town!!! If you want to get down and dirty and eat some delicious crabs THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO!!! They have not updated this place in ages, the bar is mostly locals, but don't be scared off from it's appearance! You get a big bowl of crabs for your money, and they are meaty!!! I have eaten the clams and crabs here and not much else so i can't comment on it. But if your a crab eater then this place is not to be missed!! I took pictures for the bowls when we ate there this year and will attach them. They are priced pretty fair about 30.00-35.00 but your getting a ton of crabs, my son who can eat me out of house and home said " Mom I ate a bunch of them and it looks like I didn't even touch the plate!" Three of us had crabs, and ate and ate and still brought home about 10 crabs or so. My little one had a kids meal which was pasta with butter, and he enjoyed it. We also ordered 2 types of clams, and an order of mussels. Everything was great. Again, this is not a fancy place by any means, and it's decor is dark but it is what it is, a crab house. So again, if you want crabs ... go here! and they are open YEAR ROUND!