Metropole Motel & Apartments
Franklin Terrace Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
$99
Sea Palace Inn(Seaside Heights)
$119
$104
Belmont Motel(Seaside Heights)
$124
$110
Groupon.com
  • Breakfast included
Buoy 16 Motel(Seaside Heights)
$129
Travelocity
Anchor Motel(Seaside Heights)
$75
Sunrise Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
$159
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
$107
Bay Breeze Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
$89
Mark III Motel(Seaside Heights)
$79
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Sunset Motel(Seaside Heights)
$210
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We drove to Seaside last minute without any reservations... After several attempts for a room we came across the Metropole Motel! The owner was very nice, the place is clean and the rate was great! Two short blocks to the beach and from the famous Shore House and Shore Store! No Pauly D... Lol but took a picture with Danny. My family had a great night here and would come back. I recommend this motel to anyone looking for a place to stay while here at Seaside!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Alisa M
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have nothing but great things to say about this hotel, not only was it very clean inside and out, the management and staff were all great, quiet, parking was a plus also! It is only a few blocks from everything you need.... little stores, boardwalk, beach, Karma... in my opinion stop searching if it has Vacancy this is your place to stay!

Room Tip: We had a room right by the pool and still was quiet
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Sheri O
Reviewed July 28, 2013

First, to be honest, I haven't stayed there, but my son and some of his friends have on several occasions so this is a combined review. My husband and I wanted to book the Metropole, but we couldn't remember the name or location and couldn't reach my son, so we ended up booking a motel down the street, what a mistake! Since we couldn't get our deposit back from our motel, we stopped at the Metropole to see the rooms for ourselves and we're sorry we didn't stay there. Their pool is in the courtyard, not in the parking lot, so bonus points right there! Rooms have kitchette, bathrooms small. I spoke with the owner and the manager, both very nice. Clean and basic. I would stay there in the future.
My son and his friends stayed there a couple of times in 2012, before Sandy. Their only complaints were the bathrooms were small, one of the bathrooms needed some repairs, but still completely usable. The pots in the kitchenette needed to be washed before using (I would do this anyway). Management was nice, made sure everyone heard the rules and agreed to before checking in. They had a great time.
p.s. I like the retro sign, but I found it a little deceiving, it made me think the place was very old and run-down, but it is not at all. From what I saw they recovered from Sandy nicely.

Room Tip: Second floor is probably better and perhaps not right outside the pool area since it is a small courtyard area.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank 4Margee_J
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Despite the limited activities in Seaside due to Hurricane Sandy we had a great time. Staff was extremely friendly and knowledgable of the area. I was able to entertain my children for our entire week long stay. The rooms were clean, the pool was inviting and our overall experience was really good from reservations, to check in and check out.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Debra F
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I had a great time! The manager was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and well cared for, It's only 2 blocks to the boardwalk and the beach. There are several restaurants in the area that are excellent. I also stayed 2 nights this year for St Patrick's day, and had no problems at all. Looking forward to comming back again for 4th of July 2012.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family