We booked this motel last minute and only knew the name of it by passing it on the board walk. Let me tell you what a dump this place is. The pictures they have on the internet of this place must be from when it opened in 1972. Lets start off by saying the rates were outrageous at $150 per night with a 2 night minimum stay. The carpet in the room was stained black , the bed was dirty and all worn out in the shape of a U. My wife and I kept rollling into One another during the night. The pull out couch was just as bad and smelled like farts. We also had broken glass all over our balcony. The bathroom was just as filthy with a moldy shower and broken sink. Whoever is the maid service for this dump should be fired and the motel itself should be condemned. The location is all this motel has going for it. You would be better off sleeping on a lounge chair on the beach then staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Boardwalk at Sherman Avenue in Seaside Heights, the Aztec Ocean Resort is just steps from the Atlantic Ocean, Seaside’s Casino Pier Amusements, and Breakwater Beach. Amenities include heated pool, air-conditioning, grille (serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner), and coffee shop. Also on the premise is the Seaside Crab House Restaurant offering spectacular views of the ocean (serving lunch and dinner) and the Aztec Bar featuring entertainment in season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aztec Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aztec Ocean Hotel Seaside Heights
- Aztec Ocean Seaside Heights
- Aztec Hotel Nj
- Aztec Ocean Resort Seaside Heights