“I enjoyed my food”

Jimbo's Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are a 50's themed restaurant with a large bar in the center. You can serve yourself, sit at the bar or get waited on by a server. We have traditional boardwalk fare like giant pizzas, cheese steaks, sausage sandwiches, funnel cakes, etc, but also have a huge selection of other foods such as salads, paninis, wraps, fajitas, raw bar, ribs, lobster rolls, and so much more!! We have happy hour at the bar, as well as nightly drink specials and almost daily entertainment. Check out our Facebook for more info!
Reviewed May 31, 2016

The food and drinks were good and worth the money. I really enjoyed the bucket drink. The staff were friendly to and extent. They smiled when you asked one question however, if you have a second question keep it to yourself because they make you feel very much unwanted. When ordering read their name tags and call them by name otherwise you may never get their attention.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

great place for food and drinks. we always visit Jimbo's on our annual girls getaway to seaside heights !!

1  Thank genius1214
Reviewed October 19, 2015

I have to say that I was not impressed with Jimbo's The price is not worth the food you get. But I did expect to pay a little more because of the location. I also expected good food for the money I paid. But this did not happen. I paid just over $22 for 2 burgers and 2 fries. The burgers were burnt on the grill, not good at all. Both of us did not finish the burgers. The fries were well over cooked. also not a good eat.
Will never eat there again.

Reviewed September 4, 2015 via mobile

Love the people watching and the giant slice of pizza! My burger was very good and the fries were shoestring yet a little crunchy, drinks reasonable. Some nights live Elvis at the bar, always something going here.

1  Thank jenzoj
Reviewed September 1, 2015

Food was awful, but it is on a great spot for people watching on the boardwalk. There was an Elvis impersonator the night we were there so lots of laughs, and the wait staff was good. Just wish the food had been better.