“Just OK” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spicy's Mexican Cantina

Spicy's Mexican Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Brick, New Jersey
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

I had been here a few years before and thought it was overpriced and average food. We had a gift certificate we have been holding for over 1 year, so we decided to give it a try again. The renovations since the storm hit are very nice. We sat upstairs near the balcony. My table was wobbly and the air conditioner or some type of vent above was periodically dripping down fluid right next to me and sometimes on me if the wind was right. The food is still average. Dry rice and super salty food. The drinks were good. I wish this place didn't take for granted that they will always have business because of their location, and spent a little time on quality.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Willingboro, New Jersey
“Hot & Spicy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Second story restaurant with a balcony overlooking the boardwalk. Fast service with friendly servers. Fresh ingredients, flavorful food.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank gfaperez
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Service was great and clean. The food was served quickly regardless of the amount of people inside. Reasonable prices.

Phillipsburg, New Jersey
“ok for quick eats”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Prices are ok and the food is okay. We ate at the bar, there is a Mex food restaurant upstairs. We ate upstairs last time and it was good but seemed pricey. Good service at the bar

Westchester
“much better -”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

I usually dislike this restaurant - but the kids were off at the beach and my husband said lets try it - since the hurricane. Well i was pleasantly surprised. The menu has changed a bit - and I enjoyed the spicy wings and nacho platter. I had a lovely sangria that was just right. This place has greatly improved - and now I would go back.