A friend and I stayed at PVS last year (2012) and had no issues and decided to stay again in June of 2013. Once again, we have no issues and were very pleased with our stay. There wasnt much of a crowd in town that weekend were there so the hotel was pretty empty. We were allowed to check in early, really early. We also got to see the show Hotel Impossible due a segment of their show here as they were in town helping hotels recover from Super Storm Sandy. They installed a brand new pool area the weekend we were in town. Overall, no complains here. We will be back next summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one block to the Jersey Shore's Boardwalk and Beach, This hotel is the place to start any visit to the area. We're centrally located to all of Seaside Heights' great attractions, especially if you are looking for large, spacious accommodations for your visit to Seaside Heights. See you here soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Palm Villa Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Villa Hotel Seaside Heights
- Palm Hotel Seaside Heights
- Palm Motel Seaside Heights