We have been coming to Seaside Heights for over 30 years, the past 10 to 15 we have been staying at Palm Villa. They have always taken care of our needs. A good night's rest and friendly service especially Jack, the hotel manager. It was good to see Seaside Heights built back up and running after hurricane Sandy, from the arcades to 3 Brothers Pizza (which is the best pizza in the world).
So I would suggest coming to Palm Villa for fun, rest and relaxation in the sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one block to the Jersey Shore's Boardwalk and Beach, This hotel is the place to start any visit to the area. We're centrally located to all of Seaside Heights' great attractions, especially if you are looking for large, spacious accommodations for your visit to Seaside Heights. See you here soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Charlee Villas by the Beach (Former Palm Villa) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Villa Hotel Seaside Heights
- Palm Hotel Seaside Heights
- Palm Motel Seaside Heights