“Best Weekend”

Ranked #18 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
“Best Weekend”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My stay at the hotel was fabulous. The hotel took my group of 10 while no other hotel would due to us being all young adults. The hotel manager Jack was fantastic. He helped us in so many ways, I actually thought I was annoying him with all the questions I had for him, but he always had a smile on and willing to help me out. The whole staff there were just so easy going and respectful. I would definitely go back and stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Milford, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 25, 2013

what I mean about the title is, the picture of the front of the hotel, where the balconies are, on the internet, look nothing like the real item. There rooms are very spacious, clean, and the staff at the hotel /Deli are very likeable people. They are very pleasant and helpful. I truly was shocked when we arrived, almost didn't stay,but after seeing the rooms (3) different and meeting Jack the hotel manager we decided to stay. Very Glad We Did. Excellent place for a little R & R.
Thank you to the staff of Palm Villa @ Seaside heights, New Jersey.....

Room Tip: We stay in a balcony room- they have 3 different types.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DJC930
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 16, 2013

As the person who previously reviewed described, we showed up and they did not have the reservation, the desk person was rude,unclear, and unhelpful. after 30 minutes they told me they had it but it had been cancelled because my card was declined. The card I used to reserve the room was my PayPal card and I had intended to use my bank card for the actual reservation, and since i was told I wouldn't be charged until check in or check out it was very surprising to me that they ran my card before I arrived, it specifically says they don't charge you at booking and they don't charge until check-in. Im not sure it is even legal for them to do so. At any rate I had been driving and was very tired just wanting to get a room they told me it was cancelled and when I asked why they didn't contact me the manager claimed he called the site I used to book (orbitz or cheap tickets) I know this is a lie because companies like that take customer service very seriously and they had emailed me that day about my confirmation. it took them another 20 minutes to even offer me another room when they told me how lucky I was because there was only one left. Strange because the vacancy sign was up all night. Overall they were incredibly rude and unhelpful. They didn't even tell me what my room number was when they handed me the key, luckily it was written on it (not very safe) so i was able to guess where it was. The desk person also didn't thank me or say have a good time, he didn't even say we were done when he put the key down i had to ask are we all done and he said yea.

the room overall was okay, very clean, but strangely the door was wide open when I arrived and there were no maintenance or maid carts around so that was pretty weird.

the view from our room was an alley with a bunch of broken toilet seats in it.

I went down to seaside to see old friends who had rented a house so i didn't spend more then 5 hours total in the room (including sleep time) but next time i wont even bother paying to be treated like crap by somebody who can't speak proper english and has no customer service skills

Room Tip: choose another hotel
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kellyp883

Travelers are raving about these Seaside Heights hotels

Albany, New York
Reviewed July 15, 2013

At check in - they had no record of my reservation. After spending over 6 hours in the car to get there - I was not happy. He said he did have a room for me, so I asked him if he could just put me in it. Luckily I had my print out or I would've been walking the street looking for someplace else. He had a hard time communicating with me in English.
The pool was small. The "key" for the room is a key (therefore duplicatable or not safe). They will charge you extra for EVERYTHING! Beds were uncomfortable. There was no outside shower to wash off the sand from the beach. The stairs were uneven and wet (something was leaking). At check out the store clerk had to try to find the hotel clerk. He had to go in and check my room before I could leave. We left Saturday night - even though we paid for 2 nights. I will not be back.

Room Tip: We had a balcony room... which looked out over the dumpster. Glad I paid extra for that!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Gainesville, Virginia
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I came with 6 of my friends for a weekend and we rented the family deluxe room. It was a great rate so naturally I expected a mediocre hotel experience, however I was pleasantly surprised. I have stayed at many other places around seaside and this was by far the best place I've ever stayed. First of all, the room was amazing it had nice tiled floors not creepy motel carpet, very clean, and tons of room! The room slept 8 people and the beds were separated for some decent privacy since the room was a good size. They provided all the essentials for the weekend which was nice considering I have been to places that basically have a roll of toilet paper and thats it. The staff was so friendly and pretty laid back, you didn't feel like someone was breathing down your neck the whole stay. They were so helpful and considerate and I would definitely stay here again based on the amazing hospitality. Its a short walk to the beach and its down the street from the jersey shore house which was pretty cool. It's also a really short walk to the clubs and bars and right across from captain hooks. I will definitely come back here!

Room Tip: The bigger rooms are a better value
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank melissa d
Plains, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 25, 2013

My buddy and I came to seaside to party and have a wild night of drunken fun. we had no room reserved anywhere when we got into town. after visiting a few hotels who did have rooms available, they more than disgusting. Luckily we found Palm Villa Suites. PVS was clean, comfortable, and worth the price. The staff was very helpful and nice. We caused a little bit of trouble partying a little too hard and they worked with us to make sure we knew the rules and tamed it down a bit. They respected us and we in turn respected their wishes. We easily could have been asked to leave. We are going back this summer for sure. Restore the Shore!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank TonyPSU02
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I had stayed at palm villa suites motel in seaside heights, NJ in Sep 2012 for 2 nights, the rooms were very nice, clean & spacious. Even the bathroom was clean and very well maintained. Motel is located 5 minutes walking from the beach. The staff and service was great. I would rate this motel among one of the top in town. I would surely recommend this motel and stay there this summer.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family