I came with 6 of my friends for a weekend and we rented the family deluxe room. It was a great rate so naturally I expected a mediocre hotel experience, however I was pleasantly surprised. I have stayed at many other places around seaside and this was by far the best place I've ever stayed. First of all, the room was amazing it had nice tiled floors not creepy motel carpet, very clean, and tons of room! The room slept 8 people and the beds were separated for some decent privacy since the room was a good size. They provided all the essentials for the weekend which was nice considering I have been to places that basically have a roll of toilet paper and thats it. The staff was so friendly and pretty laid back, you didn't feel like someone was breathing down your neck the whole stay. They were so helpful and considerate and I would definitely stay here again based on the amazing hospitality. Its a short walk to the beach and its down the street from the jersey shore house which was pretty cool. It's also a really short walk to the clubs and bars and right across from captain hooks. I will definitely come back here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one block to the Jersey Shore's Boardwalk and Beach, This hotel is the place to start any visit to the area. We're centrally located to all of Seaside Heights' great attractions, especially if you are looking for large, spacious accommodations for your visit to Seaside Heights. See you here soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Palm Villa Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Villa Hotel Seaside Heights
- Palm Hotel Seaside Heights
- Palm Motel Seaside Heights