Four Winds Motel
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
$82
Buoy 16 Motel(Seaside Heights)
$99
Franklin Terrace Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
Hershey Motel(Seaside Heights)
$99
  • Pool
Bay Breeze Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Belmont Motel(Seaside Heights)
  • Breakfast included
Anchor Motel(Seaside Heights)
Priceline
Sunset Motel(Seaside Heights)
$79
Sunrise Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
$59
Seaside Beach House(Seaside Heights)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
  • Free Internet
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2012

The worst desision I have ever made. The older Indian couple at the check in office, where very nasty and snappy! They attempted to scam me by charging me a extra $50 dollars a night, then my reservation price I got when I called them!!!!! The reason they gave me was because, other hotels raised there price. The rooms smelt horrible! Bathrooms had mold and mildew and sticky floors. The fire alarm was taken off the wall, and windows didn't lock. They yelled at my 22 year old (Army soldier back from Afghanistan) son for drinking a beer on the sundeck!!!! All of the underaged party animals were screaming until 4 am and not once where they approached for drinking or being loud. .... DISRESPECTFUL...FILTHY...[--]

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Tod P
Reviewed August 12, 2012

All of the staff was very rude! We stayed in room 202, as soon as we walked in there was a overwhelming smell of marijuana. The bathroom was horrific smells terrible and mold on the ceiling. The overnight security guard stands on the side and smokes pot all night. Do not bring your family here.

• Stayed: August 2012
5  Thank Rshad
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Well I thought that I was going to regret staying here because that old man in the office is bitter and he had a bad attuide as i walked away mad becuse he would not guve me a refund then a gentlemen named Joseph apologized for his boss and helped me to my room with my things as far as I seen it he pretty much ran the place I was by the pool and they must of called him about 100 times he looked like he did every thing from the pool cleaning to laundry the place looked great as far as I seen he was he only one there besides the maids as far as motel this one is in a great location and the property is very clean great place to stay

Room Tip: All room look the same they all have a great veiw
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 13, 2012

My friends and I celebrated my birthday in Seaside Hts which we have done for the past few summers. This was our first time staying at the Four Winds Motel. Overall, it was a great experience. The staff was very nice and always attentive to our needs. The place was clean and in a great location. It is very rare to get this great of a service in Seaside. We had a great time!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Jasmine P
Reviewed July 13, 2012

My family just recently stayed at the Four Winds Motel in Seaside Heights. We had an awesome time. The location was perfect. We were close to everything. The rooms were clean and the free breakfast was great to have. Everything was fresh and clean. The price was terrific!!! On the very hot days it was great to come back from the beach and jump into the pool!!! If you are going to Seaside go to the Four Winds. You will be glad

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family