“Great food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Manhattan, New York, United States
“Great food”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Nice place and good food.people are very friendly. A must come and try food.Had steak and itwas very good. Fast and close to everything. Must say would come back anytime I come back to seaside heights.

Visited July 2014

Westchester
“whats the hype??”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Due to overwhelming reviews - I made my husband take me and my mother in law here. real locals at the bar. Air conditioning was at the right temperature - waitress very nice. other than that bland and average. My MIL got manhattan clam chowder - with barely any clams and the calamari - was bland no taste and practically white. The marinara sauce was ok. I ordered an oyster po boy - well i do not think they really cooked the oyster thru and thru and the french fries where definitively the frozen kind. Husband got a hamburger and fries - did not have much to say. Needless to say - we decided there is no incentive to go back - might as well eat on the boardwalk. Not sure if we ordered the wrong things - but not going back

• Visited July 2014
Nanuet, New York
“Keep us coming back!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We went to Klee's last year and knew we would have another great meal. So off we went all 7 of us back to Klee's after a great day at the beach. Klee's is everything you want for a family friendly meal. We started with the calamari and had salads. I had the crab cake sandwich(again) which was delicious. My son devoured the bar pizza with sausage, my daughter enjoyed the penne vodka and my other daughters had the penne and chicken fingers kids meal (great portions). My cousin went for the garlic shrimp and rice and left not one grain! We all left happy and content. The next night we were trying to decide what to eat and guess what the consensus was? You guessed it ...back to Klee's. Everyone tried something different except for me and my crab cake and my daughter's penne. There was even a singer behind the bar that was so fun. We went up to do th "unicorn dance" and enjoyed another great night out for a very reasonable price. See you next year Klee's!

• Visited June 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“"Local Sweet Spot "”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

"Great place to eat" Lunch and Dinner"
Great meeting place especially after reunion" .Well known". Right along the south Jersey shore and board walk.

• Visited October 2013
Abington, Pennsylvania
“so glad I checked trip advisor!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Wow am I glad I checked this site before going! i probably never would have known about this place otherwise! The food was PERFECT for what my family and I were looking for! Relaxed and good for that beachy feel that seaside heights offers!

I have no complaints except for that the day when we went it seemed a little messy? I wouldn't say DIRTY, just that maybe between shifts some things hadn't been taken care of. The staff was awesome and pointed us in the right direction for great nightly entertainment. I'd especially like to mention I think her name was Amanda! My kids loved her! We can't wait to come back!

• Visited June 2014