“Best Bagels in town”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bakin Bagels
Reviewed February 24, 2015 via mobile

Summer time if your down by the shore I recommend this place for breakfast and lunch. They have wide selection to choose for lunch specials. Try it out you will never be disappointed!!!

1  Thank ARUBALOVENewJersey

Reviewed September 3, 2014 via mobile

First I had to wait a really long time so figured it was worth it. I ordered 2 ham and cheese bagels, listed on menu board for $4.65 each. He asked if I wanted pork roll or deli ham. I said, "Deli ham". When he charged me out they were $6.75 each. Then he said deli ham was extra. No apology, never mentioned it when asking. Acted rude when I was surprised. The food is so-so. I could have gone out for a MUCH better breakfast.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Everyone in the place is very friendly. The Bacon Egg and Cheese bagels are fantastic! The chef is consistently good. I wish they were open year round!

Date of visit: October 2013