“Awesome place”

Cuisines: Italian
PA
“Awesome place”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We visit this place every time we are in Seaside Heights. The food is great, big portions. The only con is the place is small.

3 Thank oceangirl8180

New York City, New York
“Wonderful food and experience!”
Reviewed July 20, 2011

This was a refreshing, authentic Italian-American restaurant in a sea of tacky shore eateries. Loved it, will return again and again. It's BYOB, but there's a liquor/vino store right across the street!

3 Thank juelz27
Cortlandt Manor, New York
“Great food and service”
Reviewed July 17, 2011

July 2011
Just got back from a week in Seaside Heights. We stayed at a hotel just down the street from “On Top Of Spaghetti” and I passed it almost very day on my morning walk. From the outside it didn’t look like much and the name of the restaurant made me think it was really just a spaghetti place. While talking with a couple at the hotel they said they ate there and that it was good but I was still a little skeptical (being from NY we are a little spoiled when it comes to good Italian Restaurants). I checked the reviews on line and they seemed pretty good. We went there mid week with a party of 9 and I have to say I was blown away at how great this place was. Great food- the salad was fresh and delicious- the appetizers were outstanding and the entrees were great and very generous portions. We were too full for dessert but I am sure they would have been excellent as well. To top it all off it is a BYOB so it saved us lots of money on the bill. The staff was friendly and fast with the service.

4 Thank Gladys62
New Jersey
“At least we did not get ill”
Reviewed July 14, 2011

We were trying to find a restaurant on Long Beach Island with a decent rating, but there are NONE. We found a few with so so ratings. So we picked this place with the minimal expectations of not getting ill from there food.. 4 people ordered 4 different meals. All Food was very salty and everything had too much garlic and was over cooked. As bad as the food was no one got ill.

1 Thank tbirdhs
Delanco, New Jersey
“Don't miss out”
Reviewed July 12, 2011

A fine restaurant. The food was good and the service good as it could be;the place is always packed. That is why I called this review don't miss,... out go early. There is seating out doors as well as inside.

• Visited August 2010