“AWESOME!”
Review of Midway Steak House

Midway Steak House
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Tastiest cheesesteak I've ever had! The cheese was the best! I will definitely be back again! Thanks to a famous youtuber who always recommends it when he goes to Seaside!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

While taking a Lipitor might be a good idea before deciding on this meal I say go for it!
The cheese steak is drippy, messy and delicious!
Cheese fries a must and a large lemonade. Giant cup, icy old and sweetly delicious!

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

I dont know why anyone would give this place a bad review this is the best cheesesteak at the shore the people working there are nice and service is quick i look forward to going here every seaside trip so if your on the boardwalk try one you wont regret it

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The GROSSEST cheesesteak I have ever had in all of NJ! I have lived in Ocean County all of my life, have come to the boardwalk to eat so many times I cannot count. This was the worst experience I have had with food at this place, it used to be decent. New crew members, who don't care if you are standing there, eat the fries right in front of you.(female) The steak was not cut up, large pieces of onions and peppers, with so much liquid running out on me the cheese was runny and non existent as it dripped onto my lap. Tasteless and disgusting. The owner should pop by there once in a while, as we won't be popping in there anymore at all. (9/23/2013)

2  Thank busydeb7
Reviewed September 10, 2013

While I cry that a dunkin dounuts set up shop on my beloved boardwalk....staples like the Midway continue to thrive. Sausage and peppers/onions sizzle and the aroma draws you in. (of course burgers too)-- Nothing beats a sausage pepper sandwich while walking the boardwalk.... (well, maybe a Khors Ice Cream or Cotton Candy)--

1  Thank aleo101