“Nastiest cheesesteak ...”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Ocean City, New Jersey
“Nastiest cheesesteak ...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

The GROSSEST cheesesteak I have ever had in all of NJ! I have lived in Ocean County all of my life, have come to the boardwalk to eat so many times I cannot count. This was the worst experience I have had with food at this place, it used to be decent. New crew members, who don't care if you are standing there, eat the fries right in front of you.(female) The steak was not cut up, large pieces of onions and peppers, with so much liquid running out on me the cheese was runny and non existent as it dripped onto my lap. Tasteless and disgusting. The owner should pop by there once in a while, as we won't be popping in there anymore at all. (9/23/2013)

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank busydeb7

Toms River, New Jersey
“a true classic.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

While I cry that a dunkin dounuts set up shop on my beloved boardwalk....staples like the Midway continue to thrive. Sausage and peppers/onions sizzle and the aroma draws you in. (of course burgers too)-- Nothing beats a sausage pepper sandwich while walking the boardwalk.... (well, maybe a Khors Ice Cream or Cotton Candy)--

• Visited August 2013