“The best!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Pittston
“The best!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Pizza was the best round pizza we have ever had. 1 slice was enough for 2 of us,all the staff were friendly and the place itself was always clean. It's a must for anyone visiting Seaside.

2 Thank ROSEMARY3755

Newton, NJ
“Big crunchy slices”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Our family always looks forward to pizza on the boardwalk. Always go to three brothers. The slices are huge, crispy and tasty. A regular pie is $20 and the huge one is $24. So have fun getting the giant box into your car. Normal boardwalk decor. Lots of dirty tables.

• Visited July 2014
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Average”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

When all the pizza shops on the board walk make the same type of pizza you really need to stand apart from the rest. Three Brothers did not do this both times this year I stopped by with my family on vacation. I had to wait 5-10 minutes for the staff to even acknowledge that I was even there and then I still had to speak up asking if someone was willing to wait on me. I could understand if they were busy but there was only 5 customers (including me) at the counter.

• Visited July 2014
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Best slice on the Shore”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

So happy to see that Three Brothers survived the hurricane and the fire. A family favorite, we always stop by for a HUGE slide when we're on the Shore.
This pizzeria may be in the heart of a tourist trap, but it is GOOD pizza! Choose your slide and the friendly staff will throw it in the oven. Yum!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank GCKJA
Evansville, Indiana
“Huge Slice”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

After being on the Boardwalk all day my friend and I had to try this pizza everyone continued to have. There were about 3 locations on the boardwalk so we thought it has to be good. We ordered 3 different types and shared between us. The pizza was okay. I think I enjoyed the experience more than anything being an out of towner but the taste of the pizza was bland. I have definitely had better pizza. Of course to be in the moment on the boardwalk it was fun to do and if I go back I will eat there again.

• Visited May 2014