“It's all in the timing...”
Review of Savor Lounge

Savor Lounge
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2014

My adult son and I just happened to dine at Savor on a Wednesday evening which is half-priced pizza night. One pizza and a shared chicken caesar salad was satisfying for both of us. I'd recommend going for "happy hour" between 4 and 6 when many appetizers and entree's are only $4 and $6. I'd also like to commend our professional and honest waiter.

1  Thank alps_skiing_rocks

Reviewed August 18, 2014

We ate here Saturday night at 7:00PM. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had an 8:00 but were too hungry to wait and there were many tables available early. The one thing I wanted to order was already sold out and so early in the night. The waiter recommended a chicken dish which was great. The food was good and the beer selection was great! I would return.

1  Thank Jherm3
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Good wine, food and ambiance went twice once the service was perfect second time the service was ungodly slow. It looked like they were just overwhelmed with a sudden rush. Nice outdoor tables with a DJ or other entertainment.

1  Thank 20hats
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Right from the start we enjoyed this place. Not only is the restaurant beautiful renovated, but you also have the option to dining outside. The menu has a variety of options which I loved. You can have anything from burgers to pizza to sushi. I ordered the risotto and I highly recommend it! Also, splurge for dessert because the Nutella pizza is delicious!!!

1  Thank bella5489
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I experienced the worst service and entertainment here. Who runs this place??? Apparently no one. If you have a restaurant your customers are top priority during dinner the food was cold and they had djs playing awful music during dinner. They really need to step this place up!