“The Best Food In Seaside Heights”
Review of Greek Peak Restaurant - CLOSED

Greek Peak Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Looking to get off the boardwalk and eat great food, this is the place. Everything we tried was delicious. There portions are large. So fresh and homemade. We make it a must to stop and eat here every summer. This was our 8th year in a row. The Twin girls that own it make you want to come back. My Favorite is the Spinach Pie / Pastitio combo. My kids get the BEST gyros in town.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We have been going to seaside for years and we always go to the Greek Peak for the best Gyros in town. Authentic Greek food, friendly and family oriented atmosphere, Great staff and service.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Who knew that Seaside held one of the best little Greek restaurants I've ever been to! My friends and I were tired of "Boardwalk" food for three days so we ventured through Seaside and came across a friendly little place where we were able to just relax, have dinner outside and enjoy the comical relief of the colorful tourists. The staff and owners were so friendly. Reminded me of my own Greek family with their two adorable sons.

Now when we crave delicious Greek food we go "Peaking" down the "Heights"