“The best cheesesteak, fried cheddar balls, and fried clams!”
Review of Steaks Unlimited

Steaks Unlimited
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 19, 2014

After a heavy night of beverage indulgence, my wife and I came here for a little something. Everything listed in the title was 2nd to none. Outstanding! I even took some cheese balls to work, reheated them in the microwave, and my colleagues said that it was the best new thing they had ever tasted!

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

I have gotten sick everytime I came here. I gave this place to many chances. Do not come here, I'm warning you!

1  Thank JohnSab14
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Got a chicken cheesesteak and the cheese balls from there on 8-7-14 which has given us food poisoning! Despite most reviews be careful, this is not the first time people have gotten sick from this place.

1  Thank MB0922
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Steaks unlimited has the best cheesesteaks anywhere. They have been in business a long time and they are crowded no matter the season. The bread is pizza bread and fabulous. The steak has the right amount of peppers, onions & cheese. One of the very best! I will not eat those cold, quick made one in Philly; they don't even come close to this place. It is very clean, people working there are pleasant and it is not to bemissed.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Cheesesteak was good and tasty. French fries took so long to make I was joking the potatoes were still growing. Once we got them, the fries were good with a large portion given.