“Good Pizza but stick with Plain”
Review of Maruca's Pizza

Maruca's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Its a really good pizza as the taste is in the sauce and cheese. Adding additional toppings to cheese do not add much value and better taste. As such, stick with the plain cheese. The slices are pretty large and thin crust was real tasty. Current location has lots of seats and the staff were nice. I was happy with the place and selection. Good to try while in area.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My family has eaten Marucas pizza for the past 30 years or so and it is still as delicious as ever! Friendly service and good prices. Definitely the best pizza on the Boardwalk by far! One of my favorites!!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Maruca"s Pizza Seaside Heights still the best pizza on the shore. Bigger and better the staff is very attentive and the food superb.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Big slices, delicious and hot. Had deluxe slices and could not finish 2 slices. I would eat pizza there every day if I could.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is my all time favorite pizza! I have gone here since I was a kid and I have been in love with it since my first bite. The cheese, sauce, and crust are perfect in my eyes... and I have eaten more pizza in my life then most people ever will. I know the Maruca family from being a loyal customer and they have always been friendly. They are also supportive of the community. If you want to taste the BEST PIZZA you have ever had.... go to Maruca's!!! After you taste it, all other pizza won't compare!