“DO NOT STAY HERE” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #35 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Thomasville, North Carolina
“DO NOT STAY HERE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2012

This was the worst place ever the damn hotel was noisy kids partying all night owners could care less the beds sucked no curtains in room bright early am old towels hard awful I would sleep in my car before ever staying here again.

• Stayed April 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank lisaeric0105

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2012

We arrived from JFK at 10.30 and at the hotel at 11.30. Nick at the front desk was very friendly and helpful both that night and when we checked out at 6.30 in the morning. He called a cab company and booked the cab for us.

The room itself was clean and fresh. With comfortable beds. The bathroom was also clean and perfectly good.

Marie, I think the manager, was extrememly helpful and provided excellent customer service before I had even booked/ arrived and it made me feel welcome before I had even confirmed I would stay there.

The area, although deserted at night felt safe. There was a 24 hour convenience store open a minute's walk away.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank James C
Brooklyn, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2012

i dont like any hotel motel in seaside. i would rather go near toms river, but i have stayed at this establishment and this place should be torn down. no bed bugs but you get the feelings you are going to be robbed. literally. lots of shady people knocking on doors and feels like a bad apartment complex

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank 807bkny

Travelers are raving about these Seaside Heights hotels

Yonkers, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2011

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! Sleep on the beach, sleep under the boardwalk, sleep in a dirty alleyway. YOU WILL BE BETTER OFF!!!!!!! Everything that you could think of to be wrong with a hotel room was!!! I will let the pictures speak for themselves!!! LOOK AT THE PICS!!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
7 Thank Michael P
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2011

After staying in a nice hotel for 3 days and it raining eveyday we wanted to stay 1 more day (cause it was finally going to be sunny). Our hotel was booked up so we had to get another room for 1 day. We found this place and it looked nice from the outside. When we checked in room 109 smelled like cat urine so we changed to 108. We dropped our bags and went to the beach. What a mistake we should of checked it out. When we got back to the room my 3 children wanted to go in the pool. I noticed graffiti on the entertainment center, dead flies on the windows and mold at spots. It was bad but my wife said its just 1 night and the kids wanted to stay so bad. We went to the boardwalk and after the fireworks we returned to the room cause my my 4 year old needed the bathroom. We opened the door and the cat urine smell made my 4 year old gag. I went to the front desk and he said why didn't we complain when we checked in. I told him the smell was not there then. He gave me cleaning supplies and I cleaned the room. We then decided we had to pack up and leave cause our children could not sleep there. We were told to call the owner to get a refund the next day. So we had to drive 2 hours home with 3 children. When I called the next day I was called a scam artist who used the hotel for a pool and shower. I told him I would call the health department and BBB (which I did). He laughed and said no matter how many bad reviews he had he would still be booked everynight cause this is seaside and people need hotels. I was shocked. I talked to people outside before I left and they to had alot of problems and thought the place was dirty. I cannot believe that people stay their in filth just cause it is so close to the beach. I wish more people would report them and just not write a bad review.

• Stayed August 2011
2 Thank DP1114
White Plains, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2011

Terrible place to be unless you don't care where you sleep or shower. The place smells really bad, people drinking every where. Dirty. Falling apart. They dont have refrigerator, microwave in every room the way they promisse. I'll never be back in this place again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Luciane P
Ottawa, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2011

I went to this motel in New Jersey with a girlfriend, and we ended up here after aimlesly driving around looking for the most decent motel from the outside for a one night stay. When we went in to ask if they had room for us the man at the front desk seemed very nice and pleased to hear that we were Canadians and told us that we would get a suite room for a low price of 90$. We were excited and reserved. Then we went to the car to get our bags and had to drag them up an outside set of stairs that felt like they were going to fall apart at any minute, and nobody offered to help us. We noticed that our door had the look of being kicked in in the past, and the lock was not very secure at all. The room was disgusting, the "suite" that we had been promised was a room with stained floors, and one couch, and a very old smelly microwave, then a bedroom with two beds, with mismatched pillows, mattresses, and bedding. The pillows had some sort of mould on them and the mattresses were clearly stained. The bathroom was filthy, stained, and there was mould and mildew all over the place, there was also no towels, which seems to be something of necessity in a beach motel. My friend and I decided we did not feel safe here and we packed up quickly and went back to the front desk to ask for a refund. The same man who checked us in 20 minutes prior said he had no recollection of us, and could not give us a refund, he was rude and haste with us. He told us he was a part time policeman, and he would see if anyone tried to break into our room.. highly doubtful, since he was sitting at a desk inside.. I have never been more disgusted with a place or a person for that fact. The hotel was filthy, disgusting, and repulsive. NEVER GO HERE!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends