“WONDERFUL” 5 of 5 stars

56 Webster Avenue, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751   |
Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in Seaside Heights
“WONDERFUL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

John and Anne are the most caring people, on the planet, the room was spotless i will be going back wonderful wonderful there is no other word but wonderdul even their son Sirpatrick is a wonderful caring person my son made a friend for life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Spring Hill, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

First off check the dates of all the bad reviews. There NOT recent.

I come to seaside every year for the past 4 years for hemingways halloween party. This is my first time staying at the sunset motel

I called close to 11 pm to book there suite. A very friendly lady picked up she took all my info and let me pay for the room over the phone.

I arrived almost 2 hrs later then my scheduled time. A friendly man in the office was there to give me my key.

Checked out the room it was clean and neat just like the pictures. No bugs or bad smells. Didn't find any stains on the bedding or towels.

Turned the heat on it was quiet and worked well ( not the case at sea palace last year )

Room had nice accommodations with plenty of pillows and towels.

as long as management and the upkeep of this place stays the same I think most people will find value in this motel.

I WILL BE STAYING HERE AGAIN!

Only down side is Parking is a bit limited. But it was the off season and plenty of parking was available

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Matthew V
State College, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Clean and well ran.. Short walk to beach. The Shore needs more owners and operators like this... Super nice Staff. This is the only place that we will stay at The Jersey Shore. Looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GPersing
Johnson City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying here the week of August 25, 2013. The stay was just amazing!!! Where to even begin. Annie and John, the managers of the property upgraded us to the Jacuzzi Suite as a surprise for us. They were very helpful with any and all questions we asked of them. They are 2 of the nicest people we have ever met. There is another gentleman who helps out there and i did not get his name. Whenever he saw us out and about on the property, he always stopped to say hello. The room was absolutely wonderful. Big king size bed, small fridge, microwave, table chairs, big flat screen TV, beautiful bathroom room with shower, and of course, the Jacuzzi. The room was spotless, had plenty of towels and bubbles for the Jacuzzi and everything worked just great. I wanted to take the shower and the Jacuzzi home with us. This motel is just steps from the boardwalk, beach and all surroundings of seaside heights. This is a non-smoking motel, however, they do put cigarette recepticles outside each room so patrons can smoke outside and not litter the property with butts....fantastic idea. We found it to be super quiet from outside noises and very roomy. We had an awesome time here. If we do not go to Ireland next summer for vacation, we will definitely be back to the Sunset Motel. I highly recommend this motel for your stay. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Annie and John for your hospitality. Hope to see you next summer.

Room Tip: any room is good.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Judy R
Bayonne, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Me and my husband stayed in the Jacuzzi suite for our anniversary for 2 nights. The staff was incredibly helpful. We asked for suggestions for food ect. and they were always very willing to help. We got two beach passes with our room. The room was completely renovated the Jacuzzi was a great size, the bathroom was beautiful, and the room was overall incredibly modern and clean. Its very close to the boardwalk which is a big draw. It was also affordable for a suite. This suite is not like the ones you'll see in the motels on seaside this was much more extravagant. I highly recommend this Motel for the staff, location, and room. Plus they have coffee in the morning and i think there might have been muffins or bagels or something of the sort, plus there is a pool in case your not feeling the beach for the day.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi Suite is definitely the way to go for a couple!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank desireenacole
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Let me start off by saying Thank you to the wonderful staff that accommodated my disabled husband,myself and my son with no problem whatsoever. I was reluctant about planning a trip due to my husband disability but when I called the Sunset Motel to inquire the woman I spoke with was so pleasant and helpful I felt comfortable doing so. This hotel is right down the street from the beach which was great. It was also safe and quiet. The room was nice and clean. And most and important we felt at home we really enjoyed our stay. The staff was awesome and I'm looking foward to our stay next summer. Thanks again Sunset Motel staff for your awesome guest service. See you soon!

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Mscuzzie
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

there was a total of 10 of us who stayed at the motel within 3 rooms. it was very clean and comfortable sure its not the ritz but for our budget it was great we had 4 children running around and it was family friendly.which is a plus for us. the rooms have a kitchenette which was also a plus when your on a budget. staff was great they were friendly and very accommodating to our needs. they were able to help us find our way around the neighborhood,since we are not from jersey. we were there for a whole weekend friday to sunday late afternoon, ok no tv remote so what not there to watch tv anyway, no biggie rooms were ice cold ac worked great!! its close to beach,clubs,waterpark, grocery store,boardwalk all close everything within walking distance.the motel also accoomidated 3 vehicles. and got to see pauli D and dina from the jersey shore!! filming!!! we had no complaints!! will definetly stay there again!! (The castro's)

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family