Sunset Motel
Buoy 16 Motel(Seaside Heights)
$179
Sea Palace Inn(Seaside Heights)
$249
$73
Glendale Motel(Seaside Heights)
$269
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
$145
$134
Sea Palace Motel(Seaside Heights)
$89
Anchor Motel(Seaside Heights)
$69
Bay Breeze Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
$199
Sunrise Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
$159
Belmont Motel(Seaside Heights)
$105
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Sky View Manor Motel(Seaside Heights)
$299
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I stayed at the sunset motel for 3 nights, me and my boyfriend. This place is disgusting. The staff consists of toothless, dirty nasty looking people who are equally rude and unprofessional. The room was so outdated and dirty looking, the toilet didn't flush properly, there was no tv remote and were never told we could "rent" one from the office. The room was never cleaned once the whole time we were there, we weren't offered new towels or anything. On our second night there I was startled by someone pounding on the door screaming. My boyfriend was in the shower I wasn't opening the door to some strange weird looking man but he wouldn't go away. I got him out of the bathroom we opened the door and this "security" guy got real nasty and was cursing at us!? He told us people were drinking outside of our room (it was just us and we weren't outside nor were we drinking) then he said we were expecting two other people in our room which we were not. they clearly do not have their act together, they have no idea how to run a business or be professional at all. Probably the final straw came Saturday which was my birthday and I wanted to go to a nearby restaurant but couldn't because if we moved our car out of the parking spot we realized when we got back we would be stuck unable to park because there is not enough parking spots for the amount of rooms. According to the trashy toothless woman who works there it's " because Mexicans built the lot and didn't do it right" WTF?!
Seriously? We decided just to walk everywhere instead which was sort of annoying. I was glad actually when Sunday came and it was time to check out, we couldn't get out of there fast enough which is sad because everything else about the trip was great. The weather, the location, it was a really fun time away from the room. Bottom line I would never ever ever stay here again! Next time we definitely will spend a little more to get more, don't get sucked in by the low rate. You get what you pay for, for sure.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly G
Reviewed July 31, 2011

This place was a dump, and some of the previous reviews were accurate. It was actually so bad, it was funny. It was clean, and there were no bugs. The room did not smell, even though it was obvious by the ashtray on the nightstand that it was a smoking room. The staff were odd, but very pleasant. Nothing wrong with being a little backwards, I guess. They were incredibly accommodating to my very late, then even later, and later yet check-in. I ended up getting there 4 1/2 hours later than my original late check-in time. The security guard not only sat in the parking lot, but "saved" our parking spot and checked in frequently when we were outside or leaving the room to be sure none of the young kids staying near us were being too loud. They were not. Some of the bad points: there was no light bulb in the lamp. Only overhead lighting. The bathroom was very small. The place needs an over-haul; it's run down. But it was a clean place to stay a half a block from the beach and a night club. Do not expect toiletries or daily cleaning, apparently you need to ask to have the room cleaned, but i'm not sure. We only stayed 2 nights. I've stayed in some very nice hotels at the beach and in PA, so this was a bit of a shock for me. There are some strange things, such as having to pay a $10 refundable deposit for the tv remote, and "free" beach passes require a $40 refundable deposit. The security guard told us how to turn on the tv without the remote. There is free WiFi, and we recieved the password, but the staff had no clue what cable to log onto. I guess that's how they get around guests not using it. I don't think i would stay there again, but it was a typical Seaside Heights dumpy motel. We had a great time, though.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Filthy, smelly, had to pay for a remote for the tv, reeked of cigarette smoke, stained dirty toilet, pathetically thin towels and wash cloths,need I go on? Cheap rate in comparison to others in the area? Absolutely...you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Me and my friends came here for prom , the owners were very kind and helpful. They let us do our own thing and did not bother us. The room was not to bad for the price. If you dont cause much disruption and wear your wrist bands you wont be bothered. I had a good time and would go back again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank luciarose
Reviewed September 5, 2010

Six of us were here for labor day weekend and after reading reviews we were nervous for what we would encounter. When we got here they didn't have our reservations but we were accommodated quickly and were given a room before the check in time. Our room was a standard cheap motel room with two beds a pull out couch and kitchenette. I went to check for bed bugs and found the mattresses were wrapped in plastic and the sheets were clean. The service was awesome, the owners wife brought us up a bag for recycling and told us about the continental breakfast and said we could come get more towels whenever we wanted. It was a two minute walk from the beach and a one minute walk from club karma. We would definitly recommend this hotel to anyone and would come back again.

• Stayed: August 2010