I have been coming to this motel for over 10 years. It is by far the best motel in Seaside Heights. It is clean, close to all the activities and has the nicest owners. I highly recommend it. Please remember this is the Jersey Shore, not a 5 star hotel in Paris, so you need to understand what you are measuring it against. If you and your family plan to spend some time in Seaside, then you can't find a better place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunrise Motel in Seaside Heights is owned and operated by the Loundy family, who have been welcoming vacationers to the Jersey Shore since 1932. The motel features efficiency suites and luxury suites, accommodating couples and families up to 6 people per room! Our efficiency suites have 2 double beds, a sofa-bed or futon, and a kitchenette. Our luxury suites have 2 queen beds, a full kitchen, bath with jacuzzi tub, and living room with sofa-bed or futon. We are located less than a block from the boardwalk for easy access to the beach, rides, games, and amusements. Our property features a beautiful pool, expansive 150 foot sundeck, free WI-FI, free parking, BBQ grills, and cable TV in each room. All of our rooms are non-smoking, but smoking is permitted in all outdoor areas. During the summer season we also include 2 free badges with each room and free breakfast each morning at a choice of two local restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sunrise Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Hotel Seaside Heights
- Sunrise Motel Seaside Heights