“Great family place”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Sunburst Motels I & II
Ranked #2 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Having not been to Seaside in 3 years, there's no question as to where we would stay. We've stayed at Sunburst quite a few times before and we wouldn't stay in another place...The owners are the nicest people. The room is very clean and pretty big. We brought a full size air mattress and there was plenty of room for it. They have bagels and coffee in the morning and Thursday pizza by the pool. You will not be disappointed in your stay here... Hopefully we will see you again next year and it doesn't take us another 3 years to come back- we will definitely stay at Sunburst. Thanks Butch, Joanne and Tyler

Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

The Hotel was clean and the owner and his family were very friendly and helpful with where to go & what to see! The price was very reasonable. The location was perfect for the beach and night life. The beach and the water was clean. We are use to Wildwood's beach and this beach surpassed Wildwood by leaps & bounds!

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I haven't been to Seaside for about 10 yrs. After many disappointing phone calls, I came upon the Sunburst. I am so glad I didn't settle for anywhere else. This place was awesome! Clean, comfy, safe. The owners were great, and very welcoming. My search is over, we will def be back

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Where do I even start?! Sunburst Motel is probably THE BEST motel I have EVER stayed at! Not only is it super clean and comfortable, the owners at Sunburst are the kindess people I have EVER met, including their very sweet dog Skip. This motel is extremely family oriented and it truely makes you feel at home. The kindness and service you recieve from the owners are guenuine they have the biggest hearts and would do anything for anyone. My room was super clean and even had a full kitchen, a living room and two big CLEAN comfty beds and only a very short walk to the beach and boardwalk. The Sunburst Motel truely made my stay at Seaside Heights an awesome vacation and I will MOST DEF. be staying here again next year!! Thank you Sunburst motel for all you have done and for truely caring and not only opening your doors for me but for opening your hearts. I will NEVER forget your kindness its nice to know there are still kind people in this world, if there was more people like you this world would be a better place. See you next year!!!
-Kim :) aug 2014 room 111

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed August 18, 2014

The Sunburst motels are the most inviting place to stay in Seaside Heights and surrounding area! We highly recommend! The room was comfortable, convenient to beach(1block), Boardwalk/Casino Pier(2 blocks). The room had a kitchenette, nice bedroom, full bathroom, and sitting room with two couches, TV, Cable & WiFi. There were a 7-11 & CVS within a block of the hotel. Most importantly, the owners Joanne, Butch, and their son Tyler are gracious hosts and welcome their guests like family. Customer service is very important to Joanne & Butch. I can't say enough about the time we spent at Sunburst Motel. You won't be Disappointed! Thank you, Butch & Joanne!! :-)

Reviewed August 13, 2014

This is a BIG thank you to the Sunburst Motel. It was a last minute stay and we were appreciative that they had a room available for the night. When we got home, our son realized he left 1 of his favorite stuffed animals there. We called and we found out that the housekeeper found it and put it in the lost and found. This shows that there are still honest motels. They shipped it to our home and he received it 3 days later. He was SO happy. So thank you Sunburst. You are definitely our choice of motel stay.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

My husband and I have not been to Seaside Heights in a few years.
When we use to go more frequently we have always stayed at the Sunburst
Motel. Well I am happy to say that after all these years once again we were
not disappointed. Starting off with check in, we were able to go to our room
earlier then the check in time. The owner is so pleasant and helpful you can not
not want to return. Room was clean, no complaints at all. We spent the afternoon
at the pool which was clean, plenty of chairs and a couple tables with umbrellas.
Location is great, you are a block away from the boardwalk! If you have read reviews
for Seaside hotels there are just as many bad reviews as there are good for most places.
Sunburst has mostly great reviews and I can vouch for them, do not hesitate to book your
vacation here, you will not be disappointed. The day we arrived they had free pizza for lunch
for all their guests. Pool was clean, soda and ice machine available near pool area.

Room Tip: We have stayed in various rooms over the years - all are great. This room had a very nice kitchenet...