“One night at Seaside Heights”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Sunburst Motels I & II
Ranked #2 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Newburgh, New York
“One night at Seaside Heights”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

My husband and I have not been to Seaside Heights in a few years.
When we use to go more frequently we have always stayed at the Sunburst
Motel. Well I am happy to say that after all these years once again we were
not disappointed. Starting off with check in, we were able to go to our room
earlier then the check in time. The owner is so pleasant and helpful you can not
not want to return. Room was clean, no complaints at all. We spent the afternoon
at the pool which was clean, plenty of chairs and a couple tables with umbrellas.
Location is great, you are a block away from the boardwalk! If you have read reviews
for Seaside hotels there are just as many bad reviews as there are good for most places.
Sunburst has mostly great reviews and I can vouch for them, do not hesitate to book your
vacation here, you will not be disappointed. The day we arrived they had free pizza for lunch
for all their guests. Pool was clean, soda and ice machine available near pool area.

Room Tip: We have stayed in various rooms over the years - all are great. This room had a very nice kitchenet...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Hoboken, New Jersey
Reviewed July 31, 2014

My boyfriend and I went to Seaside Heights and had such a great night!!! The Sunburst was such a pleasant surprise. It was close to the boardwalk. The room was super clean and had a small kitchen and a huge king size bed. The best part was the family who owns the Motel. We mainly interacted with Tyler, the son, and he was so sweet and willing to help with any questions or concerns. You can tell he enjoys what he does and he has such great energy. They were also very accommodating to a special request I had even though we were only staying one night. They treated us as if we were staying a whole week or more. I am hoping to return again before summer is out, hopefully with my family. One night in Seaside was not enough!!

Room Tip: Stayed in room 22 and it was quiet and isolated and perfect for a couple!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Connecticut
Reviewed July 30, 2014

The Sunburst Hotel is the best in Seaside Heights. Butch and his staff are wonderful - your rooms are clean and well taken of. The hotel is close to the boardwalk and the beach. I have been going to the shore for over 30years and this is the best. We always go with family and friends and everyone enjoys there time. Can't wait for next year.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Manhattan, New York, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2014

The owner Robert very helpful and must say a very nice person! The location is wonderful close to everything you need and want. The rooms are clean and the pool is great to cool off,plus you can grill right by the poolside what more can you ask for. It's a great place for the family and friends.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large plus the deck has grills and tables.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank America B
Abington, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 28, 2014

All the amenities of home with all the relaxation you'd expect from a hotel in a seaside getaway! Kids and I loved it! Rooms were clean, on time and very comfortable. the staff was knowledgeable and quick to answer any questions i had at check in!

Great for families!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank SmithyTraveler
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

After one terrible nights stay at the Travel lodge we came to the sunburst motel. We were nicely greeted, shown a room. The rooms are clean and the location is great. Overall I think one of the best places we could have stayed in Jersey. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Our family just stayed here for basketball tournaments we had in Tom's River. Excellent location only a block away from boardwalk. Our unit was very clean and the owners are very helpful and accomodating. Will stay again the next time we are there.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family