See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

If you have little ones run! My Family and I go to one place and it was booked so we were offered a room there! Never ever again!! Non stop partying from teens that most likey can drink cussing unbelieve! Music was so loud we all got 1 hour of sleep if that! called the office the music went off for maybe 15 mins. My 10 year old son has autism and freaked out bc the loud music my son rocked and we plan on leaving but no open rooms any where else. Im in am we found a place to get some sleep and they were very helpful and seen the state my child was in! offered room cheap and just for a couple hours. This place is for animals and its sad im writing this bc the place i go to always didnt have space. I will never go back to this place only are regular spot! Oh and the leak that was dropping was near an outletWear a full body condom!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed March 21, 2018

sheat stains on bed,rats free they don't want to stay, there,hairs & DNA in all parts of room,don't turn heat up above 55 degrees bed bugs come alive,sheat stains in toilet,trash everwere,overall good laugh

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

This was the worst motel ever, when you looked up at the room from the outside you could see the curtains hanging by only one or two hooks. When opening the door you had to use your shoulder to open it. When you stepped into the room you had to step over a big wad of gum on the floor, the room was filthy, you couldn't see out of the windows because of the greasy grime on the windows. The only good thing I can say about this motel is that they gave us our money back without a hassle.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank Faith W
Reviewed August 29, 2017

This motel is great to save money to be able to go to the beach and come back to sleep. It is not so great for staying around the motel itself. Yes - the rooms are a bit small and dingy. But! it was cheap and half a block away from the boardwalk. They also give you free beach passes for the duration of your stay. The pool wasn't bad, decently sized but could be cleaned a bit more. The staff was very nice and helped with anything that we needed. We stayed in a pool facing room on the bottom floor, which worked for us but it could get a bit noisy from the pool area.They do offer WiFi but it was extremely spotty - I didn't even use it because of how bad it was.

In the end, if you are looking for a cheap place near the beach and boardwalk, then this is a good spot. But if you are looking for anything more than a bed and a shower - I would look elsewhere.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank AlyssaR724
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Disgusting motel. Worst experience ever! The bathroom was filthy. The beds were outrageous. It was like a horror movie. Second night I was there the ceiling was leaking on the bed. I had to get moved to another room at 2AM. When I got there this room was even worse. There was blood or ketchup smeared on the wall. Writing above the wall of the bed and bathroom door. Beer bottle caps on the floor. The sheets had sand on them like they never changed them from the last customers. My niece had bites on her arm and head. Please stay away from this place.

Date of stay: August 2017