Seaside Beach House
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Franklin Terrace Motel(Seaside Heights)
Sunrise Motel(Seaside Heights)
Glendale Motel(Seaside Heights)
Sunset Motel(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
Dry Dock Motel(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
Cloud 9 Inn(Seaside Heights)
  • Pool
Seaside Sands Inn(Seaside Heights)
Surfside Motel(Seaside Heights)
View Hotel
Sky View Manor Motel(Seaside Heights)
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

We love it all our rooms were so nice all had different beac themes was very clean. Great price & awesome location I'm sur glad I didn't go by other reviews. We will all be back

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Jojomissy
Reviewed July 8, 2011

This place is terrible. It is by far, the worst place I have ever stayed. Six of us got crammed into a basement when we were promised a loft. The basement looked and smelled like it hadn't seen the light of days in years. The moisture in the air and sheets made the entire room moist, and musty. The shower floor was moldy. Our fridge did not work at all, it was room temperature. We did not get the microwave we were promised, nor washer and dryer access. This place was not made to accommodate six people, let alone have humans in it at all. Waste of money, averaging to over $200 a night. Oh yeah, and the stove did not work at all either.

• Stayed: July 2011
3  Thank srk799133
Reviewed July 17, 2010

I encountered the same thing as Ms Jersey. I never even stayed at this beach house, I called to get prices for two nights and all I could hear was a guy yelling in the back round and the guy that answered thr phone ( Steve ) kept telling him to be quiet and then had to repeat to me what I could not hear. This guy Steve said the the guy yelling in a much lower voice to "be quiet I'm still on the phone" not sure what was going on at this beach house. I also asked him if the beach badges were included like many of the other hotels and he said he is hoping to get them next week I called on July 17 2010 the season is half over already. Glad I'm not staying here!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2009

wonderful yet again. not fancy,older beach bungalow, but clean,safe and quiet. we've stayed here for the last 6 years, always had or needs met and enjoyed the friendly hosts, steve and joanne. keep up the great work. see you next year

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank georgeandco
Reviewed August 7, 2009

I'm sorry this place was DIRTY and out dated. I would NEVER NEVER stay here. The owners were very nice and tried to do what were was need to make us happy by showing and offering us other rooms. We were not happy with this place at all and decided to find somewhere else to stay.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends