“Horrible, never again. Waste of money.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Seaside Beach House
Ranked #11 of 39 Hotels in Seaside Heights
Reviewed July 8, 2011

This place is terrible. It is by far, the worst place I have ever stayed. Six of us got crammed into a basement when we were promised a loft. The basement looked and smelled like it hadn't seen the light of days in years. The moisture in the air and sheets made the entire room moist, and musty. The shower floor was moldy. Our fridge did not work at all, it was room temperature. We did not get the microwave we were promised, nor washer and dryer access. This place was not made to accommodate six people, let alone have humans in it at all. Waste of money, averaging to over $200 a night. Oh yeah, and the stove did not work at all either.

• Stayed: July 2011
3  Thank srk799133

Reviewed July 17, 2010

I encountered the same thing as Ms Jersey. I never even stayed at this beach house, I called to get prices for two nights and all I could hear was a guy yelling in the back round and the guy that answered thr phone ( Steve ) kept telling him to be quiet and then had to repeat to me what I could not hear. This guy Steve said the the guy yelling in a much lower voice to "be quiet I'm still on the phone" not sure what was going on at this beach house. I also asked him if the beach badges were included like many of the other hotels and he said he is hoping to get them next week I called on July 17 2010 the season is half over already. Glad I'm not staying here!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2009

wonderful yet again. not fancy,older beach bungalow, but clean,safe and quiet. we've stayed here for the last 6 years, always had or needs met and enjoyed the friendly hosts, steve and joanne. keep up the great work. see you next year

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank georgeandco
Reviewed August 7, 2009

I'm sorry this place was DIRTY and out dated. I would NEVER NEVER stay here. The owners were very nice and tried to do what were was need to make us happy by showing and offering us other rooms. We were not happy with this place at all and decided to find somewhere else to stay.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2009

Best stay ever, Joanna and Steve treated me like family. Do not miss out on this comfy affordable beach motel. They might cost a little more than some of the cheaper motels but their place is worth every penny. A ++

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Gekko9
Reviewed August 11, 2008

After two bad experiences with Seaside motels, and walking around for 2 hours trying to find somewhere that wasn't disgusting or ridiculously overpriced, we ran across Steve and Joanne's place and booked it immediately! They are friendly, helpful, and the room is nice and clean. Simple, but with everything you need--room for 4, fridge, stove, TV, clean shower and bathroom. If you need anything else, just ask! They were happy to lend us boogie boards and a wine opener (the only things we asked for). Also, they let us know we could use the grill if we wanted.

We were super happy with our experience here!! Highly recommend, and if I go back to Seaside I will definitely stay here. The location is great, too--only a block from the boardwalk, right in the middle of the boardwalk. Close to good bars, if you want to go out.

Thanks, Steve and JoAnne! =)

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank cbrubaker05
Reviewed May 25, 2008

I didnt even get a chance to book a room here. I called to make a reservation for two rooms, the guy who answered the phone kept yelling to people in the backgrouns and when I said "excuse me" and asked about the rooms, i couldnt understand what he was saying. he continued to shout at people in the background and, i guess, talk to me at the same time. i said "hello?" to make sure he knew i was still on the line and he said "ya done" and then just hung up on me. i have yet to encounter such rudeness and im very glad i didnt get a chance to book my rooms here, since i wouldve had to deal with this guy in person for a few days.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seaside Heights
#26 of 39 in Seaside Heights
Windjammer Motor Inn
Windjammer Motor Inn
#2 of 7 in Seaside Park

Been to Seaside Beach House? Share your experiences!